• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
From CM Punk's official website (which probably hasn't been updated in years):

39. If you get fired from wwe would you go back to roh or any other fed? No. I will sign a fat Pride contract and get paid more money than you’ll ever see in your entire life to get knocked out by Mirko CroCop in under 7 seconds in what Dave Meltzer will hail as the best shoot fight of the year due to my aweome attempt to tell the ref that he pulled my hair.

Last years TLC card

PAY-PER-VIEW REWIND
WWE TLC
Sunday December 15th 2013
Houston, Texas
*Fandango over Dolph Ziggler (on the pre-show)
*CM Punk over The Shield –
*AJ Lee over Natalya to keep the Diva’s title
*Big E. over Damien Sandow to keep the Intercontinental title
*Goldust & Cody Rhodes over Jack Swagger & Cesaro, Big Show & Rey Mysterio and Ryback & Curtis Axel to keep the tag titles
*R-Truth over Brodus Clay
*Kofi Kingston over The Miz
*The Wyatt Family over Daniel Bryan
*Randy Orton over John Cena in a TLC match to unify the WWE and World titles

Heel

WWE TLC Match Card

jba5G9H2yiAxGO.jpg

http://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/w3EuaNr.gif&v=GgUSGCJTQL4

RP912

Banned
Last years TLC card

PAY-PER-VIEW REWIND
WWE TLC
Houston, Texas
*Goldust & Cody Rhodes over Jack Swagger & Cesaro, Big Show & Rey Mysterio and Ryback & Curtis Axel to keep the tag titles

yeaaaaaa I remember last year's TLC being lukewarm as hell.

As someone who has just watched NXT (and parts of Lucha Underground) for the past several months... and avoided as much main WWE that I can (as I don't want to be depressed). I just noticed tonight's TLC is one of those "Free" PPV on Sky Sports, and I just looked at the Wikipedia page...

It looks bad, but...
Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt Tables, Ladders and Chairs match
Luke Harper vs. Dolph Ziggler Ladder match

...both these make me want to give it a shot.

BUT I WANT TO BE HAPPY

Kaladin

Last years TLC card

PAY-PER-VIEW REWIND
WWE TLC
Houston, Texas

Remember kid, you're going over, but you gotta make Reigns look good.

Xater

And? Half the people on the NXT show weren't very good either. You just didn't notice.

I'd consider the Vaudevillains bad but I would still rather watch them than Ryback and Big Show for example. I think even the "bad" guys from NXT outshine some of the main roster.

I'd almost forgotten about last years double handicap matches and specifically safe for Cena TLC outing, all of a sudden tonight doesn't seem quite so bad.

As someone who has just watched NXT (and parts of Lucha Underground) for the past several months... and avoided as much main WWE that I can (as I don't want to be depressed). I just noticed tonight's TLC is one of those "Free" PPV on Sky Sports, and I just looked at the Wikipedia page...

It looks bad, but...

...both these make me want to give it a shot.

BUT I WANT TO BE HAPPY

Just watch it to remind yourself how much better NXT is.

Fox318

Big gold belt was awesome.

Better than that fucking stupid spinner belt.

Worst part about that belt was you weren't the champion you were the "champ"

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
The Big Gold Belt will come back as soon as Triple H takes over, dudes too much of an NWA mark to let it fade into obscurity.

From CM Punk's official website (which probably hasn't been updated in years):

That's amazing. That's the right idea too. Get that money. Make more money from an MMA contract in a year than you would in WWE, and even if you get your shit kicked in, you at least take far less damage in ONE DAY than you otherwise would an entire year in WWE.

I can respect a man who can get his ass kicked for money.

Very excited for D-Bry's return tonight.

XapPQ.gif

Fox318

Via reddit :

All WWE talent and producers and TV production people are currently all set for WWE TLC tonight in Cleveland.

I'm told tensions are at a fever pitch and have been all day. Many guys on the card tonight want to go out of their way to be the match of the night. The feeling is that a small company rivalry has started between the main roster and the NXT roster. Many agree that is good for all sides involved.

What is usually a lighter atmosphere many hours before doors open is not the case today. I'm told that it is very quiet backstage and that talent is very focused on the show tonight. They know the NXT show is going to be considered "show of the year" among many and they want this TLC show to rival or top it.

Many of the main matches have already been rehearsed. There was a giant black curtain covering the ringside area so nobody outside of the main players know what is going to happen tonight.

Top Bottom