• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Omega

Banned
5kE4u9I.gif

ALL THE SUCKERS WILL FALL FOR THIS

all i get from this is that John Cena is an asshole.

who the fuck gets a running start to throw a 188lb object at someone?

what a dickhead

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also I've decided that the worst person on the roster in dying WCW is Shawn Stasiak.

Everyone else who sucks at least has SOMETHING about them. Stasiak has nothing going on for him. He basically doesn't exist.

Big One

Banned
Any thoughts on who Roman's first post-Mania feud will be against? I'm trying to think of someone other than Rollins and failing. Perhaps they think Rusev will still have heat to go up against Roman after Cena ends his unbeaten streak at Mania but I doubt it.

I suppose the other option is Bray. Or turn Kane, Show, Henry heel for the umpteenth time.

Those all sound like terrible options. Better to just re-debut Cesaro and have him lose to Reigns in 3 straight PPVs to fill time.
I'm picturing Big Show, just so he can stay pissed off until the end of 2015 when he's able to bury some more talent in his yearly push.

Any thoughts on who Roman's first post-Mania feud will be against? I'm trying to think of someone other than Rollins and failing. Perhaps they think Rusev will still have heat to go up against Roman after Cena ends his unbeaten streak at Mania but I doubt it.

I suppose the other option is Bray. Or turn Kane, Show, Henry heel for the umpteenth time.

Those all sound like terrible options. Better to just re-debut Cesaro and have him lose to Reigns in 3 straight PPVs to fill time.

It's real far off but I'm guessing rollins gets the belt from reigns after cashing in the case.

I'm wondering the same thing. after WM what the hell do you do with your new champ? cena at least is bullet proof and established. belt could have been on him the entire time since after summer slam and it wouldn't have affected the program.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Palumbo is pulling up the rear on Stasiak for second worst member.

I can name something positive about any other WCW 2000 wrestler.

Sephzilla

Just chiming in.

I thought TLC was meh to okay

-Ziggler vs Harper was the best match of the night

-It's going to be a crime that Rusev will likely have his run ended by either Cena or Rock. The guy is legit great.

-Kane needs to retire.

-big show needs to retire.

-Ryback needs to be fired.

-Cena vs Rollins was intelligence insulting at times.

-That Ambrose vs Wyatt ending was pretty dumb. Wyatt took so many huge hits that match he should have been dead. Exploding tv is dumb as fuck tok.

KissVibes

Banned
Did Harper break his arm?

How is Ryback still even with WWE? He went ten years doing fucking nothing. Now look at him, doing nothing on TV in "big feuds."

jred2k

Also I've decided that the worst person on the roster in dying WCW is Shawn Stasiak.

Everyone else who sucks at least has SOMETHING about them. Stasiak has nothing going on for him. He basically doesn't exist.

I haven't watched much late WCW, but Kwee Wee seemed really terrible. What was his redeeming quality?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Everyone shitting on late-era WCW dudes and not even fucking mentioning Bill "Hugh Morris" DeMott...

Eh, he's not that bad in the ring but he always leaves you feeling slimy for watching him. Has the same Anticharisma Curtis Axel has as well that makes you not want to cheer him.

5kE4u9I.gif

ALL THE SUCKERS WILL FALL FOR THIS

WWE and prowrestling in general has always exaggerated stupid shit like the carnies they are. At least it was less stupid than the finish to Dean and Bray's match with that silly, dumb TV/monitor pyro spot. Or that Cena/Rollins thing...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nothing wrong with "Above Average' Mike Sanders. Decent shithead heel, good mouthpiece for the Thrillers. Of the Natural Born Thrillers, he had the least amount of problems.

I liked how they actually put that package video together for the stairs. It just seemed so dumb that it's fun.

I also liked the Monitor spot. It looked pretty cool.

Top Bottom