• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
But look how heavy it is..
wrXaQKt.gif

laughed

gurudyne

I've got a question. People say the Natalya-Flair match was the women's match of the year, but I can't get past the figure four reversal. To reverse a figure four, you're supposed to roll over onto the stomach to "reverse the pressure". Instead, they rolled all the way over back onto their backs and Charlotte sold it. Am I wrong in thinking that was a botch?

Sephzilla

I've got a question. People say the Natalya-Flair match was the women's match of the year, but I can't get past the figure four reversal. To reverse a figure four, you're supposed to roll over onto the stomach to "reverse the pressure". Instead, they rolled all the way over back onto their backs and Charlotte sold it. Am I wrong in thinking that was a botch?
I'd have to watch it again.

Also Flair vs Sasha was better

i think it was just poor execution. Good match but the following two Charlotte PPV matches were better

KissVibes

Banned
Seth Rollins really put too much into his Cena match.

ALSO anyone got a gif of Cena setting himself on the table shortly before the AA through the table the first time? It's SO FUCKING DOOFY.

Punk will win his MMA match against a blind homeless guy who falls asleep halfway through the match.

It'll result in his second match getting even higher buy rates than the first. Dana laughs himself to sleep quicker than usual. Vince cries himself to sleep that Rocky won't reschedule a movie to do WM31.

KissVibes

Banned
They need to stop letting Reigns have color to his outfit. It makes him look like a dollar store G.I. Joe that comes in a Batman & Robin box.

I kinda want the Dean/Bray feud to end with them as best buds. Like this whole time I get the sense that they don't really dislike each other so much as they both just really love prop-based ultraviolence

PInk Tape

Banned
So what matches do we expect to see rematches of tomorrow?

Everything except maybe Ambrose/Bray.

I kinda want the Dean/Bray feud to end with them as best buds. Like this whole time I get the sense that they don't really dislike each other so much as they both just really love prop-based ultraviolence

And making really weird faces while fighting in their underw-I mean pants. Very sensible pants.

Why fight the future, friends?
Your avatar :lol

Anth0ny

I wonder if the network number went up after survivor series.

cause that was a pretty good show, and it's so like WWE to put on a good show, see positive results, then say "Alright, we got em! We can stop trying now."

With the Christmas episodes of wrestling coming up they have a great opportunity for a backstage segment wherein Dean and Bray exchange gift wrapped weapons because they really like and respect each other. Then they go off and throw rocks at traffic or something

1920316_795056113877500_5486645774230168597_n.jpg

Man....I know he's probably happy porking Mccool somewhere in Texas, but this still sort of depresses me.

With the Christmas episodes of wrestling coming up they have a great opportunity for a backstage segment wherein Dean and Bray exchange gift wrapped weapons because they really like and respect each other. Then they go off and throw rocks at traffic or something

4lziw8p.gif

After the Nikki match. About 1:50:00 if you have the network.

thank you, friend. I was thinkin it'd be after the Rollins/Cena match, so i watched THAT horrendous finish. Though roflwtf @ the finish to Nikki/AJ. What even.

also... loooooooooooooooooool. this dude fuckin sucks. "i wanna be the first man to d-declare... at the Royal Rumble....... you see what i did last year? wait til you see what i do THIS year!"

"Dean ah bought you grey leather boots to match your jacket, Merry Christmas"
"That's so sweet Bray... but I sold my jacket to pay to rebuild your ghost friend's rocking chair"
"Ah sold Sister Abigail to pay for your boots"

Carol of bells plays as the camera pulls back to reveal Raw was set inside a snowglobe

Vylash

thank you, friend. I was thinkin it'd be after the Rollins/Cena match, so i watched THAT horrendous finish. Though roflwtf @ the finish to Nikki/AJ. What even.

also... loooooooooooooooooool. this dude fuckin sucks. "i wanna be the first man to d-declare... at the Royal Rumble....... you see what i did last year? wait til you see what i do THIS year!"
you can believe..........that!

Top Bottom