• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Toki767

This spot was all Rollins. Best part of the match.

przzfb.gif

So just when you thought one John Cena was bad enough... along came another John Cena and this one has the blood of The Rock. Somewhere.

We're double doomed.

Xater

Just started listening to the Bryan and Vinny Show. Within a couple of sentences they say this show was not good. Well the main roster sure showed the NXTguys huh?

How was TLC(s)? Everything you hoped for? That Cena table spot looks dumb, how does Cena managed to look contrived when doing the simplest of shit?

Boootaay, what ever happened to the viewing party?

Huh, I forgot all about that. I think there weren't enough people willing to nominate matches, iirc. I wanted to do 3 matches a week, so we'd need at least 12 people for a month's worth.

How was TLC(s)? Everything you hoped for? That Cena table spot looks dumb, how does Cena managed to look contrived when doing the simplest of shit?

Huh, I forgot all about that. I think there weren't enough people willing to nominate matches, iirc. I wanted to do 3 matches a week, so we'd need at least 12 people for a month's worth.

Tell me more.

Gonzalez

Banned
To creative Roman is literally a fucking pretty face stapled on to terrible body that they can cover with a bullet proof vest. They don't give a shit if he can't work a match, or talk. All they give a shit about right now is protecting that beautiful face of his. That's why you'll never see ugly as sin guys like Sami, Neville, Owens, or Daniel Bryan get a chance.

I wouldn't surprised if Brie gets booked into a romantic angle with Roman eventually, because Vince can't believe that "ghost faced motherfucker can get a piece of ass like Brie Bella".

Vince fucking HATES ugly people. If he could, he would put a blue dot over 70% of the current roster right now.

KissVibes

Banned
Rollins is the the only dude I've ever believed when it came to Crossfit being a legit thing worth doing.

przzfb.gif

Goddamn Cena, you are the worst.

Roman is literally a fucking pretty face to creative. They don't give a shit if he can't work a match, or talk. All they give a shit about right now is protecting that beautiful face of his. That's why you'll never see ugly as sin guys like Sami, Neville, Owens, or Daniel Bryan get a chance.

I wouldn't surprised if Brie gets booked into a romantic angle with Roman eventually, because Vince can't believe that "ghost faced motherfucker can get a piece of ass like Brie Bella".

Vince fucking HATES ugly people. If he could, he would put a blue dot over 70% of the current roster right now.

Sami isn't ugly at all. What are you talking about.

Cena look grotesque. I can see why people might be attracted to Orton or even consider him 'good looking', but John is Frankenstein's Monster and this Dr. Frankenstein goes by the name Vince McMahon.

Gonzalez

Banned
Cena look grotesque. I can see why people might be attracted to Orton or even consider him 'good looking', but John is Frankenstein's Monster and this Dr. Frankenstein goes by the name Vince McMahon.

I'm sorry, but those girls aren't screaming in terror with torches, and pitch forks. That man has a face for Tiger Beat.

Alucard

Banned
Yep. It's about time we stop blaming Cena for Bray's downfall and just come to the realization that his gimmick just sucks.

Whoa there, partner. It was Cena who started the destruction of Bray Wyatt with that godawful feud. He had a chance to make a star...three times. But he didn't lie down in three fucking matches for the guy.

I hardly think Bray sucks. He's still an elite talker in the WWE, and he has one of the few interesting characters on the roster.

Browny

Banned
I had to look up 'Tiger Beat' and now my google search history is forever stained. Thanks. Also, Cena has a face like a bag of spanners.

I should really learn to trust Bootaaay when he says things. I did use incognito mode though...

Cena was good-looking years ago - but he's aged badly, in the big scheme of things.

bjork

To creative Roman is literally a fucking pretty face stapled on to terrible body that they can cover with a bullet proof vest. They don't give a shit if he can't work a match, or talk. All they give a shit about right now is protecting that beautiful face of his. That's why you'll never see ugly as sin guys like Sami, Neville, Owens, or Daniel Bryan get a chance.

Then why didn't Juvi end the streak?

Striker

przzfb.gif
Worse than the Bully Ray spot.

As for Bray, go to somebody like the Undertaker or Mankind for better, more appropriate comparisons. They evolved in some way over the course of several years. Took various face and heel turns, and handily made them work because they were so charismatic. Bray is going to need to do something fairly soon, because he's stale as shit. The vignettes were supposedly so mysterious, yet here they return and they are all the same and are no different. Writing in this company is beyond wretched.

Alucard

Banned
Listening to The LAW talk about TLC. Seems like the dislike for the PPV is pretty unanimous from the smark side of things, especially for the main event finish.

Alucard

Banned
Meltzer sounds pretty sour and down on the WWE right now. Thought the stairs and chairs matches were awful, and still going on about Charlotte not going over Natalya on Raw.

Forkball

If Cena faces Rusev at Wrestlemania, would it be for the US title? I mean I can't imagine Rusev just dropping it to someone beforehand nor him being stripped of it for any legitimate reason. I think it would be somewhat hilarious to see Cena have a random US title run. He would have to lose it in a 30 man battle royal or something.

I think it's time to kill the gimmick matches. Or at least limit the number of gimmick matches. Shit just kill TLC altogether along with Extreme Rules. Can't blade can't write compelling stories can't book a finish without bullshit.

WWE is actively making it's fans not care. Nothing is special. They give me zero incentive to be emotionally invested in their garbage.

I enjoyed Ziggler/Harper. But it made me feel like shit because here these guys are out there killing themselves. For what? To job on RAW tomorrow while working for a controlling micronanaging out of touch old man.

Vee_One

Sooooooo
Is Booker drunk? Does this mean they will fire Alex Riley for it? Or will they just terminate JR again?

EDIT: Even my girlfriend who doesn't care though it

Alucard

Banned
I think it's time to kill the gimmick matches. Or at least limit the number of gimmick matches. Shit just kill TLC altogether along with Extreme Rules. Can't blade can't write compelling stories can't book a finish without bullshit.

WWE is actively making it's fans not care. Nothing is special. They give me zero incentive to be emotionally invested in their garbage.

Agreed. I think they're just too huge and have to produce too much content to make any of it feel truly compelling.

Yeah, barely, just finished the New Japan show so I can safely move on to listening to podcasts shit all over it, thanks!

How was the NJPW show? Worth watching all of it, or should I start after the intermission?

Start after intermission for sure, nothing really 'must watch' though. The main event was good, but it was still a tag with Captain - best match was probably Makabe & Honma vs Nak & Ishii.

Honma rules.

Xater

I enjoyed Ziggler/Harper. But it made me feel like shit because here these guys are out there killing themselves. For what? To job on RAW tomorrow while working for a controlling micronanaging out of touch old man.

Extreme Rules is the dumbest PPV when they are making a PG product.

Aiii

So not worth it
Agree with Boots, top two matches are worth watching, the rest is okay if you have time to waste, but nothing on the show is must-watch except Makabe & Honma vs Nakamura & Ishii, you can't go wrong there.

Top Bottom