• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

1418643966807i7snn.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF's 3rd Annual Carnies Awards voting starts now!
http://goo.gl/forms/nmpctEkpAo

But my pick isn't on the ballot!

That's because your pick wasn't nominated. batistadealwithit.gif

I already voted? wtf is this

No you didn't, shitlord. Nominations are different than actual voting. Educate yo self.

Enjoy the voting, friends.

Cagey

Banned

No you didn't, shitlord. Nominations are different than actual voting. Educate yo self.

Male WWE Superstar of the Year *

Which WWE talent had the best showing in 2014?
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Bray Wyatt
Seth Rollins
Daniel Bryan

=/

Does one of those say Rusev in Cyrillic or something.

Xater

I have a couple of friends that ever since we were kids, we would go hang out at the arena and get autographs and shit and go to the show. That tradition just keeps going except we just go get sauced and watch the show. Smackdown is such hot toilet trash that I will need do some some extra drinking.

Ah I see. You might need more than alcohol for Smackdown though friend.

If there is one thing you should not put on your shirts it's Brock's shitty tattoos.

Yay!

When are you planning on doing the Rumble?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Those nominees for Most Improved Wrestler...why are Harper and Rollins nominated?

Because people who nominate wrestlers felt that Harper and Rollins have improved

I don't know what more you want

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FYI the turnout should be dope, we had over 200 nomination votes. WrassleGAF growin'.

Is there any actual reason for the required answers? Because it seems like either only total die hard wrestling fans should vote or you'll end up with potentially largely skewed results the questions that have no relevance to casual viewers (such as me).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is there any actual reason for the required answers? Because it seems like either only total die hard wrestling fans should vote or you'll end up with potentially largely skewed results the questions that have no relevance to casual viewers (such as me).

I'll do some tweaking.

Heel

Sunflower, in the interest of transparency, can you please provide a list of WrassleGAF members who voted for Bray Wyatt as Male WWE Superstar of the Year and Best on the Mic?

The botch is just the whipped cream on a shit sundae. The overacted forced tough guy lines are just ridiculous. He's WAY too scripted right now, and it's awful
Everyone is 100% scripted now and have been for years.

Roman Reigns is so bad he exposes the business just doing a 30 second promo. Literally the only things he's had to do in the last few months are around four 30 second promos, and he's fucked up every single one.

Fox318

Oh my god.

How is the kane tripping gif not nominated!!!??? Was I the only one who nominated it?!
7qLAZx2.gif

No Bunny for worst new gimmick

Dear god this is a tough one

czUPAZU.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower, in the interest of transparency, can you please provide a list of WrassleGAF members who voted for Bray Wyatt as Male WWE Superstar of the Year and Best on the Mic?

I wish I could, friend - however at WrassleGAF HQ we value anonymity and don't want people to feel threatened or open our members up to bullying because they enjoy Bray Wyatt's matches.

Top Bottom