• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Alucard

Banned
1418643966807i7snn.gif

Reposted for the new page.

Community MVP is probably going to go to a pirate wrestling distributor like Stro or Lariato, not someone actively in the trenches making this community run. smh

Alucard

Banned
Confirmed for the January 3rd ROH taping in Nashville.

Triple threat for the ROH Television Championship:
010315achlethalsydal.jpg

Jay Lethal vs. ACH vs. Matt Sydal

Has the potential to tear the house down.

Also signed to appear for the TV taping:

Signed to Appear
- Alberto El Patron
- ROH World Champion: Jay Briscoe
- Adam Cole
- The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian)
- The Decade (Jimmy Jacobs & BJ Whitmer)
- Adam Page
- Hanson
- Matt Taven
- Michael Bennett W/ Maria Kanellis
- Mark Briscoe
- Tommaso Ciampa
- Cedric Alexander
- Roderick Strong
- Moose w/ Veda Scott & Stokely Hathaway
- Caprice Coleman
- Plus More

Note the present absence of Michael Elgin on this list. Hmmmmmm.

Disappointed to see no non-WWE women wrestlers made it to the list, poor show WrassleGAF. I'm sure AJ Lee's had a really great year though, full of great matches that went longer than 3 minutes and feuds with exceptionally written storylines.

I voted. I lurk quite a bit but I plan on posting alot more. I only got back into WWE with the launch of the network this year. I've been a WWF/E fan since 87. Watched until 2006 then came back.

I'm happy to be back into it, I'll be going to the WWE house show on Dec 30th at Staples Center. I still might try and go to Wrestlemania 31.

strobogo

Banned
Disappointed to see no non-WWE women wrestlers made it to the list, poor show WrassleGAF. I'm sure AJ Lee's had a really great year though, full of great matches that went longer than 3 minutes and feuds with exceptionally written storylines.

No way Charlotte isn't winning. If she doesn't, Aiii spammed votes.

Alucard

Banned

No way Charlotte isn't winning. If she doesn't, Aiii spammed votes.

AJ Lee had a super shitty year, bros. Let's not even try to pretend otherwise. Partly booking but partly her not putting in work. What the hell is her character?

Please vote Paige and AJ "frenemies" as worst angle of 2014. I couldn't STAND that shit. Made me embarrassed to be a wrestling fan.

Breeze's new theme is terrible compared to his old one. Rusev would have won if it wasn't for Balor's.

You're terrible!

Honestly, I hated it the first time I heard it, but the second time I heard it I loved it. It's perfect for his character.

If Bean Breath beats Strobogo for Community MVP we know the votes are rigged.

strobogo

Banned
I voted Sasha - Charlotte's pretty good, considering her lack of experience, but is being well protected. Sasha's improved a lot without that benefit and, I'd say, is a more well-rounded in-ring performer at present.

Same here, guess that wasn't enough to make the ballot though.

I'd be okay with Sasha. AJ has been AWFUL at everything all year. Bad promos, bad matches, bad angles. No idea how anyone in this fine community would vote for her.

I think that most everyone and everything I nominated didn't make the ballot. Guess that happens when you're a free thinker in a community that shuns independent thoughts.

You're terrible!

Honestly, I hated it the first time I heard it, but the second time I heard it I loved it. It's perfect for his character.

If Bean Breath beats Strobogo for Community MVP we know the votes are rigged.

I don't mind it, I just like the original a lot better.

I voted for Vince McSuckAFishCock

Same, the other stuff I watch just doesn't have women's wrestling. I can only nominate what I have seen.

agreed, friend

Alucard

Banned
The Young Bucks ARE the best tag team in the world, it doesn't matter how a bunch of marks vote.

*superkicks thread*

I've heard great things about Eita and T-Hawk in Dragon Gate, but I've watched zeeeeerooooo DG or DGUSA this year.

Outside of The Young Bucks, the only team that comes close, based on what I've seen, is reDRagon, and The Time Splitters are a distant third.

jred2k

The only non-WWE female wrestler I've watched this year was Candice LeRae. This place is generally pretty diverse in what matches get posted, but there hasn't really seemed to be a whole lot of women's matches posted. serenewarfare is about the only person I can remember actively posting about events while they were happening.

Heel

Sunflower,

Have you finalized the Community MVP primary debate schedule? We look forward to a spirited debate in the public forum with Strobogo.

Regards.

Heel
campaign manager
bean breath 2014

Top Bottom