• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

Y'all just ain't BSK material

undertaker-beer.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Strobogo lost the minority vote. The campaign is just beginning and our voices will be heard.

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

Godzilla gifs
Torah Talk
Gospel Gossip
Koran Korner
A Nightmare on Elm Street gifs
Lou Thesz gifs
Backstage Assault review
No Holds Barred review
Memphis stuff
Planet of the Apes gifs
A ton of Vince gifs
Breakdown during KOTR 1995
Banged a 36 year old with a PHD for 3 months

voted bean breath, I feel like this was the year I was old enough and smart enough to get the great work he puts into his subtle gimmick.

Voted British Bulldog for everything else.

Verendus

Banned
So it looks like it was a good thing that I missed TLC.

At least Reigns has re-appeared. We are only months away from a new era, which I will not watch anyway. But still, this is significant. It's so significant.

Belee dat.

CHIKARA doing a UK TOUR?!?!?!?!?!?!

OK everyone stop, don't care what you're doing.

UK WrassleGAF, I'm billing this now as the first official WrassleGAF Wrestling Event. Turn up, have fun, don't give a shit about internet stigma and leave as good friends.

Who's in?

http://www.chikarauktour.com/

FRI 3 - MON 6 APRIL 2015

- 8 SHOWS
- 4 DATES
- 3 CITIES
- 1 ACTION-PACKED EXPERIENCE

London
Cardiff
Wolverhampton x2

£17.50 tickets

strobogo

Banned
CHIKARA doing a UK TOUR?!?!?!?!?!?!

OK everyone stop, don't care what you're doing.

UK WrassleGAF, I'm billing this now as the first official WrassleGAF Wrestling Event. Turn up, have fun, don't give a shit about internet stigma and leave as good friends.

Who's in?

http://www.chikarauktour.com/

FRI 3 - MON 6 APRIL 2015

- 8 SHOWS
- 4 DATES
- 3 CITIES
- 1 ACTION-PACKED EXPERIENCE

London
Cardiff
Wolverhampton x2

£17.50 tickets

iIfQb5hVSwkgU.gif

A lot of great gifs got left out. Just speaks of the quality of our giffers.

did my civic wrasslegaf dootie and voted.

anyone who's serious about winning community mvp better step up their carny shilling cause so far bean breath's prolly way in front

jmdajr

2014-12-15-tlc.jpg

Not as funny as the last few but...here ya go

edit: wait, they really did send him a fruit basket????? LOl!

Triple H ‏@TripleH

Thanks for the fruit basket @reddit but I'm at @WWENXT working with the future. #WWEArchivistAteIt @WWE

B4sIo72CQAEc-35.jpg

B4sIo9HCUAAaTT-.jpg

DMczaf

I don't know if anyone posted this, but from one of Meltzer's shows:

NXT is written by one writer. That script is passed up to Dusty Rhodes for tweaking, and then that tweaked script is passed up to Triple H for final approval.

It's funny, I would've been real excited about a CHIKARA tour of the UK a year or two ago...now, eh. I'll go to the London one if they get a good building in the city somewhere, The Electric Ballroom hopefully.

It's funny, I would've been real excited about a CHIKARA tour of the UK a year or two ago...now, eh. I'll go to the London one if they get a good building in the city somewhere, The Electric Ballroom hopefully.

Front row tickets are sold out already for London. You really going? I have like no wrestling friends up here that would go down.

I guess bean breath is realistically our only shot at a decent MVP. He isn't as wise or hardworking as a DMczaf and he lacks the subtle sophistication of a Plywood but he is the only electable candidate with even a shred of moral fiber.

bean breath 2014

Verendus

Banned
I'm surprised Randy didn't return. I guess Randy is staying away for a while. Maybe Randy is getting some rest or maybe Randy is coming back soon.

DMczaf

I guess bean breath is realistically our only shot at a decent MVP. He isn't as wise or hardworking as a DMczaf and he lacks the subtle sophistication of a Plywood but he is the only electable candidate with even a shred of moral fiber.

bean breath 2014

Pepsi, you'll get your due in 20 years when people finally realize your worth to WrassleGAF. We'll have a big emotional reunion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Disappointed to see no non-WWE women wrestlers made it to the list, poor show WrassleGAF. I'm sure AJ Lee's had a really great year though, full of great matches that went longer than 3 minutes and feuds with exceptionally written storylines.

That's part of the problem with nominations vs a curated list. You do a curated "Well, I know what's best" list and there's gonna be whiners.

I voted. I lurk quite a bit but I plan on posting alot more. I only got back into WWE with the launch of the network this year. I've been a WWF/E fan since 87. Watched until 2006 then came back.

I'm happy to be back into it, I'll be going to the WWE house show on Dec 30th at Staples Center. I still might try and go to Wrestlemania 31.

Welcome goddammit welcome.

Baleedat

Sunflower,

Have you finalized the Community MVP primary debate schedule? We look forward to a spirited debate in the public forum with Strobogo.

Regards.

Heel
campaign manager
bean breath 2014

Vote Spider 2014
More dating stories
More selfies
More TNA
More Me

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

Godzilla gifs
Torah Talk
Gospel Gossip
Koran Korner
Lou Thesz gifs
Backstage Assault review
No Holds Barred review
Memphis stuff
Planet of the Apes gifs
A ton of Vince gifs

I hope you all are ready to debate this hotly contested topic:

With the rise in feminism showing that true equality is still a long way off, how do you feel about Randy Savage's feud with Hulk Hogan over the "prize" Elizabeth, knowing Elizabeth wanted to break free of both men and be the strong figure she could be alone? Who were the faces and heels of this feud, given this revelation?

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

Godzilla gifs
Torah Talk
Gospel Gossip
Koran Korner
Lou Thesz gifs
Backstage Assault review
No Holds Barred review
Memphis stuff
Planet of the Apes gifs
A ton of Vince gifs

i voted for you, even if you were almost permed

zychi

Banned
any word on wwe 2k15 coming to pc yet? I have money in my psn wallet I want to burn, but would prefer the game on steam

Front row tickets are sold out already for London. You really going? I have like no wrestling friends up here that would go down.

Not surprised front row sold out, The Garage is pretty tiny - 300 or so people. It's a fun venue though, so I'm down for it. Probably gonna grab a silver ticket. Also, I know CHIKARA's family friendly and all, but I hope they keep the bar open - wrestling's always more fun under the influence.

strobogo

Banned
Macho was a heel for being over protective and over bearing on Liz. Hogan was a bigger heel for trying to steal his buddy's woman and then lying about it. Liz seemed happy to be treated like a trophy, so I can't judge her role. If a woman LIKES being objectified and then is being objectified, is anyone getting hurt?

Heel

if1PRStNfCEvW.gif

Let's do this, friends.

At least something good will come out of this vote.

The FnP Party must stand united and endorse our sole candidate, bean breath.

Vote early and vote often, friends. This is a grassroots effort. Reach out to the Gaming community and ask if they've voted for Fun in 2014.

Top Bottom