• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Macho was a heel for being over protective and over bearing on Liz. Hogan was a bigger heel for trying to steal his buddy's woman and then lying about it. Liz seemed happy to be treated like a trophy, so I can't judge her role. If a woman LIKES being objectified and then is being objectified, is anyone getting hurt?

However, Liz mentioned she didn't like feeling like an object, but played along because society expected it. Poor Liz...

Miss-Elizabeth-former-wwe-divas-36965515-686-384.jpg

RIP

Browny

Banned
Voted - and pleased that a couple of my suggestions made it in. Needed more Koji Clutch though.

Mr L - I'd love to do the Chikira gig up at Wolverhampton - but it's right over a week that I normally have off work :-( Also, my car has just ripped my arsehole out for the best part of £700, so FnP is off the agenda for the foreseeable future...

The FnP Crowd are too fun and playful, for my liking. I guess I find it rather disingenuous, you're all for FnP when it suits you, but you aren't at all FnP when it comes to heaping scorn upon others. FnP indeed.

Anywho, bought a couple of tickets for the CHIKARA London show, don't make me regret this Quack!!

DMczaf

Awwww shit. Heel gonna get into dirty politiks this fall. Keep an eye on your past posts, fellas.

Streets are hot, and Heel is diggin.

Patryn

RAW, by the way, has 26 writers, which rewrite each show several times at Vince's demand. They also write to please Vince and not get fired, not to write a good show.

Isn't the punchline to that being that most of the writers get fired within 6 months anyways?

I thought I read that the average writer is only around for like 3 months.

Ithil

Isn't the punchline to that being that most of the writers get fired within 6 months anyways?

I thought I read that the average writer is only around for like 3 months.

Yes, that's why they write to please Vince, because the turnover rate is insanely high. Any bit of annoyance Vince gets and he fires the writer.

jred2k

Which bean breath is Heel trying to rally support for? He had three or four different gimmicks this year so I need to be sure which one I'd be voting for.

njean777

I'm surprised Randy didn't return. I guess Randy is staying away for a while. Maybe Randy is getting some rest or maybe Randy is coming back soon.

He was asking for time off before he went to do the movie, not surprised he isn't back yet. Let him rest. Though I do think making him hot right before he leaves was a stupid move.

I didn't watch TLC last night as I was watching the Eagles embarass themselves (still furious about that). Anyways seems like I didn't miss anything spectacular, though I do agree NXT is far better than the main product. Revolution was great and I am actually going to watch the shows to see where all of that goes. Should I even watch any matches from TLC?

DiscoJon

Banned
voted bean breath, I feel like this was the year I was old enough and smart enough to get the great work he puts into his subtle gimmick.

I guess bean breath is realistically our only shot at a decent MVP. He isn't as wise or hardworking as a DMczaf and he lacks the subtle sophistication of a Plywood but he is the only electable candidate with even a shred of moral fiber.

bean breath 2014

I voted for bean because it is gross to vote for yourself for MVP.

michael-cole-fall.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Macho and Hogan were both heels. Liz was nothing more than a MacGuffin who had no agency in her own story. She was a plaything for the men to fight over because wrestling is a poor place to be a woman or a minority. It's the wrestling fans who need to demand better and become enlightened on the plight of The non-straight white male. This is why a vote for Spider is a vote for protected classes and women.

The FnP Crowd are too fun and playful, for my liking. I guess I find it rather disingenuous, you're all for FnP when it suits you, but you aren't at all FnP when it comes to heaping scorn upon others. FnP indeed.

Anywho, bought a couple of tickets for the CHIKARA London show, don't make me regret this Quack!!

Voted - and pleased that a couple of my suggestions made it in. Needed more Koji Clutch though.

Mr L - I'd love to do the Chikira gig up at Wolverhampton - but it's right over a week that I normally have off work :-( Also, my car has just ripped my arsehole out for the best part of £700, so FnP is off the agenda for the foreseeable future...

Trying to work out which one to go to, Wolverhampton isn't as far as London, but I'm guessing the train journey is easier to London. I could drive but... fuck that. Could probably fly.

Macho and Hogan were both heels. Liz was nothing more than a MacGuffin who had no agency in her own story. She was a plaything for the men to fight over because wrestling is a poor place to be a woman or a minority. It's the wrestling fans who need to demand better and become enlightened on the plight of The non-straight white male. This is why a vote for Spider is a vote for protected classes and women.

Yeah, it's also a vote for TNA, though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, WrassleGAF represent - we have over 150 completed ballots. Nice.

Omega

Banned
WrassleGAF's 3rd Annual Carnies Awards voting starts now!
http://goo.gl/forms/nmpctEkpAo

But my pick isn't on the ballot!

That's because your pick wasn't nominated. batistadealwithit.gif

I already voted? wtf is this

No you didn't, shitlord. Nominations are different than actual voting. Educate yo self.

Enjoy the voting, friends.

why isn't there an option for All of the Above in the Drizzling Shits category?

i'm gonna be here for the next week trying to decide on one person

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Those looking for a clear winner of Community MVP are going to be disappointed - I'll just be naming the Top Four Pillars of WrassleGAF and they won't be in order of most votes received, even though all four will have had most.

listening to jericho leading up to his talk about ambrose and he gives a plug for buff's gigalo rates, yuck!

....not that ther's anything wrong with 'the stuff' being on the market.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I was on the front lines of many topics, such as shaming people who use derogatory language towards women and LGBT people, fighting against the Loli rape games on Vita, etc. my work transcends this carny community. My message is one of change.
Join the Spider Society.

Top Bottom