• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

kiguel182

I told... the whole world last month at survivor series that I'd be back! But I knew that I wouldn't just be back, nah man, I'd be back to make an impack. Spearin' Bigshow through a table... Punching Seth Rollins in the mouth, now that's impact. And I'm here right now to be the first man to deglar declare... At the royal rumble match...

crickets

You think I destroyed in last years rumble? wait to see what i do in this years one.

Can't wait to watch him be champion for the next 10 years and see Rollins, Zayn, Kenta, Wyatt, Steen and Deviit job to him.

Can.not.wait.

Heel

Heel's name getting named. Seems like his posting habits earlier in the year were not seen as FnP by at least one poster.

#Fraud

Yeah, and how did I reply to those unfounded accusations? Did Sblargh ever apologize for his slander?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14658-1350443953-1.gif

Verendus

Banned
Reigns gonna eliminate half the Royal Rumble this year, whilst starting at number one.

Since he's the next Superman, he needs some accomplishments to call his own, so we start at Royal Rumble. He holds the record for most, and second most eliminations, and also is one of the few people who wins by entering number one.

Also, he'll be the one to beat the one who ended the streak.

He'll also hold the WWE World Heavyweight Championship from Wrestlemania 31 to 32 and do what Batista couldn't ten years ago. In the process, he'll become the longest reigning WWE World Heavyweight Champion ever.

He'll also win at Wrestlemania 32 against John Cena, thereby cementing himself further. He'll drop his title due to a kayfabe injury to protect himself further sometime after.

At Wrestlemania 33, he'll beat The Rock, after winning the Royal Rumble a second time. Eventually, he'll match Austin's record of three Rumble wins.

He'll also begin a winning streak for the Hell in a Cell and Elimination Chamber matches, never losing whenever he competes in them.

Etc.

XenoRaven

I guess bean breath is realistically our only shot at a decent MVP. He isn't as wise or hardworking as a DMczaf and he lacks the subtle sophistication of a Plywood but he is the only electable candidate with even a shred of moral fiber.

bean breath 2014
I was going to vote for you but then I decided to vote for nobody.

From reddit if you believe in this sort of stuff. The MetsFan4Ever dude who's supposedly knows stuff from the inside.
Coming out of the PPV last night, I've been told many in the company are not happy with the end result. While many knew it would be tough to top the NXT show, there were people who thought it could be pulled off.
There have been rumblings that some talent knew they couldn't top NXT so in a silent protest in favor of Triple H, some superstars were described "mailing in" their matches last night. Many are in favor of Triple H and what he has done with the NXT product and feel it is time for Triple H to take the lead on the main roster.
John Cena held a talent meeting about an hour ago which was described to me as forceful yet calm in his approach. Cena stressed that a silent protest is not what the roster needs. Instead, they need to go out there and start stepping it up every night for their point to be proven.

Lke I wanna believe this, but nah this shit ain't true at all. Interesting though.

Toki767

From reddit if you believe in this sort of stuff. The MetsFan4Ever dude who's supposedly knows stuff from the inside.

Lke I wanna believe this, but nah this shit ain't true at all. Interesting though.

How is a silent protest going to be in favor of HHH?

Also Cena did nothing to step it up last night.

jred2k

This beginning to turn into a Wrassle GAF best of 2014 clip show now?

No don't look for my drug addled post-Raw tirade with little to no proofreading.

I'm so glad you didn't edit it.
The refill count says zero. Recently turning 21 has it's benefits though.

I honestly don't know what's actually preventing me from quitting altogether? Can we have a legit discussion about this? Everytime I watch a non wwe event that I'm liking, 100 percent I think this should be on WWE. I think about WWE when I watch ROH. New Japan makes this distinction by using the Japanese language and that's making it be a cut above the rest. I try to watch older stuff that Dragonzord post but I'm not enjoying it either cause I have a shit attention span and the athleticism today is head and shoulders above it all. So I can't enjoy those. I've been growing up with WWE as a child and only WWE. Can't create the level of commitment with nothing else. I'm really just experiencing an existential crisis about all of this since dare I say, Benoit's murder/suicide. I'm sorry but it's how I feel. This is the first raw in a long time where I really felt this negatively. Am I too much of a mark?

All the opinions I hate are growing louder and bigger. To a point where I can't even trust myself.

Am I going insane?

Who am I talking to?

Hello?

Someone help.

POTY 2014. I've never felt so bad for someone while simultaneously finding them completely ridiculous.

This beginning to turn into a Wrassle GAF best of 2014 clip show now?

No don't look for my drug addled post-Raw tirade with little to no proofreading.

oh you know i have that on hand right here.

"New Japan makes this distinction by using the Japanese language"

which made me remember jred2k's blaze of glory with cooking show and Guy Fieri gifs. i should've voted for him!

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I was going to vote for you but then I decided to vote for nobody.

G-Fex? That Carny hasn't been here for over 8 months...

So the consensus of the roster is:
c0JBkYP.png

jred2k

oh you know i have that on hand right here.

"New Japan makes this distinction by using the Japanese language"

which made me remember jred2k's blaze of glory with cooking show and Guy Fieri gifs. i should've voted for him!

That post got nuked. The receipts have been burned.

Verendus

Banned

lol

John Cena holding a talent meeting. I can only imagine him cutting one of his promos on them with everyone wondering what the hell is going on.

Anth0ny

those were some tough categories to choose from. worst angle? the most "legit shook" moment? fall from grace? yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Xater

The Observer feedback is actually hilarious because of one guy:

Best Match: Rowan vs Big Show

Thought most matches on the show were overbooked and rushed. I did actually really enjoy the stairs match, thought it was a great concept to begin with and they managed to find some really interesting and innovating ways to use the stairs!

SpsNSph.png

It depresses me that this was the one that made me have to think for a moment..

I also voted Stropogostick for MVP. All the reviews are cool and gifs that are provided are also used commonly by us. Certainly more of a contribution than the Bean Breathed one could ever muster.

gDEfpTy.gif

MetsFan4Ever is going to end up being a long work in response to the Dolphin prediction person last year.

This shit reminds me of how around Thanksgiving there were "backstage" reports going on when there were no shows to have a backstage moment in. I'm also not going to believe this roster is petty enough to phone it in on a PPV people paid for.

Fox318

2014-12-15-tlc.jpg

Not as funny as the last few but...here ya go

edit: wait, they really did send him a fruit basket????? LOl!

Triple H ‏@TripleH

Thanks for the fruit basket @reddit but I'm at @WWENXT working with the future. #WWEArchivistAteIt @WWE

B4sIo72CQAEc-35.jpg

B4sIo9HCUAAaTT-.jpg

Vince got the Randy Orton gift special.

I'm watching final battle which is awesome and wow! There's a lot of black wrestlers that are actually wrestling, and not dancing, rapping, preaching, etc. basically their gimmicks if they have any are not stereotypes.

As a black guy I'm actually enthused/excited about watching black wrestlers actually wrestle

It's a shame that black wrestlers in WWE will never be WWE champion

only half of rock was and that's the closest we'll get

Mark Henry was champion for a while, and he was an amazing one.

1JAkRTb.gif

(Yes, this is completely out of context, and it was during a great Mark Henry Is a Khali-Clowning Badass, but still.)

kiguel182

If anyone thought they could compete with TLC they were delusional.

Half the reason NXT worked was because it was built well and every match had meaning behind and mattered something.

TLC had a bad build and none of the matches mattered or had a good story behind them.

I like Ambrose and Wyatt but I couldn't give a shit which on of them won, it didn't matter. Same for every match except Cena's and that ended like we knew it would.

It was a lost cause from the beginning.

Vylash

man, best theme made me think for a long time, but i had to vote Balor, kinda sad to see Rowan there for the worst repackaging since i think he's pretty okay

1JAkRTb.gif

(Yes, this is completely out of context, and it was during a great Mark Henry Is a Khali-Clowning Badass, but still.)

Don't get me wrong I liked Booker T and Mark Henry as World Heavyweight champion

I just wanted them to get a WWE title run as well since we all know that's the only belt that matters to the WWE, not so much anymore but for awhile it was

I gave him the rub, after years of making fun of his avatars. He paid his dues, and now the WrassleGAF Universe respects and appreciates him.

I've respected him since Day 1 of my GAF career. HE'S A LEGEND. You, DM? You're a joke. A burnt-out poster part of an era gratefully forgotten.

Top Bottom