• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Hasney

As Roman Reigns's megapush continues I keep getting flashbacks to WWECW with Bobby Lashly and that Chamber match at December to Dismember.

BEING SIMILAR TO BOBBY LASHLY IN WWECW IS NEVER A GOOD THING!!!

tumblr_lzppptEz0z1qzx70zo1_500.png

I really hope we get a similar Reigns picture one day.

My favorite things about Meltzerz is that he never commits to anything so he always has an out when he's wrong and when a simple angle happens and he just doesn't understand it at all.

Because he's smart enough to know that Vince McMahon can and will change his mind at any moment. For months, he's been saying the plan for the Royal Rumble was Cena vs Lesnar. The keyword there is plan, which the plan can change at any time.

Other promotions, like New Japan, he is much more sure of and says as much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
23_RAW_11242014sb_0793b-4218462443.jpg

Oh my god, she looks terrible here. Absolutely terrible. Holy fuck what a horrible angle and choice of everything. This is deplorable.

Xater

As Roman Reigns's megapush continues I keep getting flashbacks to WWECW with Bobby Lashly and that Chamber match at December to Dismember.

BEING SIMILAR TO BOBBY LASHLY IN WWECW IS NEVER A GOOD THING!!!

Oh god you are right. People where pretty much saying the same things about Lashley back then as well.

Fox318

Ideally the agents would be the guys helping the performers but some of them have been Vince yes men or are way past some of these guys times.

Noble
Mercury
Scott Armstrong
Arn Anderson
Malenko
Finlay
Road Dogg
Patterson
Kidman
Hayes
Laurinaitis
Rotunda

I also left out Kane but I don't see him in that role.

Are any of these dudes really going to be the leader backstage?

The difference between Meltzer and the newzzzzzz sites is that when he doesn't know something he'll likely say something non-committal, but he won't just make shit up or post news if he doesn't think its from a credible source. He's one of the very few people covering wrestling who can actually call themselves a journalist and, as such, people pay for his analysis and his opinion.

Chopper

I haven't watched TLC yet, and am actively avoiding spoilers. But just tell me Gaf, is it anywhere near the quality of (R)Evolution?!

*anticipates laughter*

I keep seeing that GIF, are New Day the wrestling stable equivalent of a World Star video?

I haven't watched TLC yet, and am actively avoiding spoilers. But just tell me Gaf, is it anywhere near the quality of (R)Evolution?!

*anticipates laughter*

Just watch the first match and then pretend the rest of the show never happened.

Hasney

*anticipates laughter*

Yeah, it killed NXT. I would watch it and not turn away for a second or skip through any. Even if you're bored rigid, make sure your eyes are glued to every frame or you might miss the subtle nuances that make the storytelling A+. This goes double for the pre-show and the fallout show.

Chopper

Yeah, it killed NXT. I would watch it and not turn away for a second. Even if you're bored rigid, make sure your eyes are glued to every frame or you might miss the subtle nuances that make the storytelling A+. This goes double for the pre-show and the fallout show.
That good, huh...

strobogo

Banned
What happened to the post show? It seemed like Renee got extremely frustrated with Heyman being Heyman and then they just through it to the announce team and called it a night.

Fox318

Clearly, Triple H is not a fan.

tumblr_mvv2nkJYIf1sookfro1_400.gif

The Miz is a prime example of what HHH doesn't ever want to see.

A guy hired not because of his work rate or talent but because he was on the Real World.

Only reason why the Miz has lasted as long as he has is he never turns down work outside of the ring.

All that being said I do think he can be a solid manager for dudes who can't talk.

somedevil

*anticipates laughter*

Nope, watch the first and last match but the ending of the last might leave a bad taste in your mouth.

What do Americans know of Newcastle? Would love it if they told Neville to up the Geordie by 100%, to the degree that no one can understand him and his theme music is 'Fog on the Tyne'.

Top Bottom