• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Interesting Devianart you have 'Spiders' or should I say venom34?

thanx bro. Can't wait to stop Roman when he is coming down to the ring and show him that we have the same sick tattoo.

BELIIEEEEE DAT

roman_reigns_zombie_edit_by_xtaintedtopaz-d6r2de9.png

Gonzalez

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;143560582 said:
that is good news.

still the scariest thing I've ever been live for at an event :\

What exactly happened that day? Did D'Lo overthrow Droz on the Ligerbomb, or(what I've heard from other reports) did he slip while trying to execute the move.

jred2k

The dad looked like what I thought this kid would look like grown up.

original-26356-1381836331-8.jpg

When Sunflower says a TMF is supposed to look like a suburban dad do you think he means Rick Moranis?

XenoRaven

Whoops, I probably should've put NSFW on there - not the greatest advert for ICW, but then I'm not sure what's so appealing about 'ECW with Scottish people' anyways.
No biggie. It just caught me off guard. I'm also not sure who taking your testicles out of your tights and then teabagging your opponent off the top rope is meant to appeal to, but I guess it makes sense to show that there since Devitt was talking about how all the wrestlers he knows are certifiably insane.

Striker

¡HarlequinPanic!;143565850 said:
stone cold harping on him overselling too much as well~

him and meltzer both saying that dolph always comes off looking like a wimp~
I wonder if both feel the same about Brock's bumping.

Whoops, I probably should've put NSFW on there - not the greatest advert for ICW, but then I'm not sure what's so appealing about 'ECW with Scottish people' anyways.

Ahh, ICW seems kind of fun from the bits I've seen on their YouTube. Aside from the ring, I hate the tiny UK ring, and it needs to die.

Does Roman really have a flabby torso and that's why he always wears a shirt/vest? Judging by his arms you'd think he was ripped. Was there any speculation that his emergency appendicitis was really a cover for liposuction?

Does Roman really have a flabby torso and that's why he always wears a shirt/vest? Judging by his arms you'd think he was ripped. Was there any speculation that his emergency appendicitis was really a cover for liposuction?

It was an incarcerated hernia and I don't think they would have ripped him off a PPV at the last second for fat surgery.

Gonzalez

Banned
Does Roman really have a flabby torso and that's why he always wears a shirt/vest?

Yes... I forget which match between Evolution Vs. Shield it was, but Roman gets his vest taken off, and you can see how flabby he really is. After that he spends the majority of the match on his belly occasionally getting in some offense in.

I guess it's one of those things where he looks decent when he cuts weight, but when he gains weight he cant get that body builder look.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also the way Brock lifted Cena for like the third suplex where he lifted him off his feet then suplexed him? Holy shit he actually did make him look like a ragdoll

Striker

Brock still looks and moves like a monster and puts in great offense.

I guess with Dolph the selling overshadows everything.
His offense is weak, so was Michaels' and Perfect's. That's a clear difference between Dolph's bumping and Lesnar's The argument for what they were saying was his over-selling was making him look weak. It does. It also makes Lesnar look weak when he's flailing around to guy's smaller than he is. When Dolph is getting thrown around by guys like Big Shoe or Tensai, it's expected. But if when he bumps like a madman to Kofi or Ryder, it does look goofy. Still love watching both, for whatever it's worth.

Everyone loses weight differently. His arms may be leaner but that could just be because he loses fat their first before the rest of his body. I wouldn't say he is "flabby", that is someone I picture like the Usos. He isn't as cut up as Fandango or Neville either. He prolly is in that transition period where he just looks awkward regardless. The picture of him in his trunks is fine imo.

Top Bottom