• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Friend Heel, did you hear Ted tell Steve a couple of weeks ago to spare the rats from an ass whoopin? Is Ted going to turn heel on Steve and work for the rats?

Sephzilla

Hmmm. I think he's worked hard enough to. Who will be the participants?

Reigns beats Brock for the title at WM31

Rollins cashes in and cheats to beat Reigns for the title after the main event.

Cena runs out to help friend Roman, who's too injured to stand on his own feet. Rollins is cocky after his title win and offers Cena a title shot. Cena wins LOL.

Ithil

Do you think Cena will someday have a WrestleMania 9 moment?

He already had something as close, in 2011, when he demanded an immediate title shot against Rey Mysterio because he wanted one, on the same night Rey had just won the title in a grueling match, and beat the weakened Rey for the title.

Fox318

He already had something as close, in 2011, when he demanded an immediate title shot against Rey Mysterio because he wanted one, on the same night Rey had just won the title in a grueling match, and beat the weakened Rey for the title.

Yeah but Ray was an older talent.

Mania IX is worse because it killed a new set of younger talent.

Hmmm. I think he's worked hard enough to. Who will be the participants?

Sami Zayn vs Hideo for the WWE WHC

tumblr_nfkaidboYP1tqjisao2_r1_400.gif

Do you guys think Roman Reigns really talks to people and makes gestures like that in real life?

You got so many birthday wishes and THIS is how you repay it? Poor form.

You 'show your support' for everyone you mega mark.

This is a dark day in our history. I'm throwing garbage at the screen like it's Bash at the Beach '96 in here.

You baboons said the same thing when I was hype for Rusev. And now you all love him. The same will be said for The Roman Empire.

I turned off Raw as soon as Cena came out calling Seth a whiner about rematches when that's literally Cena's gimmick. Rock, Lesnar, and probably every title feud he's been in when he's lost.

Nothing on the main show matters or makes sense. I hate the roster and the writing.

Top Bottom