• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
OH SNAP

B4_fRySCAAM-L0P.jpg

Hasney

I hope he kicks the shit out of him for being a whiny bitch like he did with Sin Cara.

Briscoe will probably bitch about him coming and stealing an American job, or tell him he's being fruity or some shit and Patron will slap the taste out of his mouth.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wish there was more Ernie Ladd promos on the internet. I love to hear that dude talk, and I'd love to see his feud with Orndorff.

Give me a Brody/Ladd program and just let them go wild

kiguel182

Well Raw wasn't the worst thing in the world. Just because of Lesnar.

That main-event was some bullshit. Cena was in full Superman form and, despite everything, he wasn't even pinned.

But yeah, it wasn't for me this show that's for sure.

EDIT: I almost forgot that they jobbed out Adam Rose for no reason. I know people around here don't like him but fuck it. He is a new guy that his being jobbed out to fucking Kane. Disgrace.

EDIT2: Also, cunt Cena didn't help Jericho at all. Impressive.

I didn't want to go full rant but the more I remember this Raw the more shit there is to complain. I'll stop now.

Marvel

could never
I haven't even watched all of Raw yet, stopped after Jericho booked himself in a match with Paul E. Will try and summon the willpower to watch it later.

Seth truly is on fire now though, love watching him talk.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Whenever Reigns passes it'll say on his tombstone:

Bereave dat

That main-event was some bullshit. Cena was in full Superman form and, despite everything, he wasn't even pinned.

EDIT: I almost forgot that they jobbed out Adam Rose for no reason. I know people around here don't like him but fuck it. He is a new guy that his being jobbed out to fucking Kane. Disgrace.

I didn't want to go full rant but the more I remember this Raw the more shit there is to complain. I'll stop now.

don't worry brah, cena knows jericho won't be here next monday

Xater

Cena has no friends. He is only in it for himself. It's all about empty phrases and only doing stuff that benefits himself. You know, a true American hero.

Full card for Final Gate;

Dragon Gate, "FINAL GATE", 2014.12.28
Fukuoka Kokusai Centre

1. Jimmy Kagetora, Jimmy Kanda & Mr. Quu Quu Naoki Tanizaki Toyonaka Dolphin vs Yuga Hayashi, 'Mr. High Tension' Kotoka & 'Hollywood' Stalker Ichikawa
2. U-T & Yosuke Santa Maria vs Don Fujii & Mondai Ryu
3. Open the Brave Gate: Flamita (c) vs Punch Tominaga
4. CIMA, Gamma & K-ness vs Akira Tozawa, Masato Yoshino & Shachihoko BOY
5. Open the Triangle Gate: Ryo 'Jimmy' Saito, Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (c) vs Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid & Big R Shimizu
6. Open the Twin Gate: T-Hawk & Eita (c) vs YAMATO & Cyber Kong
7. Open the Dream Gate: BxB Hulk (c) vs Shingo Takagi

Stacked. Hoping Shingo wins the title and the fans don't totally shit on him again. Predicting a Triangle and Brave Gate title switch as well. Today's show at Korakuen was a lot of fun, loved the crazy Doi Darts 10 man tag and the new MAD BLANKEY members.

Top Bottom