• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
002.jpg

from www.mugshots.com

jred2k

Letting him cool off a bit before having him return with a face turn and big push
lol

He apparently on Superstars duty this week tag teaming with Tyson Kidd. Only a matter of time before he is facing Michael Elgin in a match for rights to use the deadlift superplex.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Despite my lack of love for Luger, I will take him any day of the week over Reigns. At least he's got that forearm gimmick.

strobogo

Banned
No one ever needs the Bullet Club. No one but AJ could even make it to the nWo B Team. Karl Anderson would be below Virgil on the pecking order.

jred2k

It's too bad Solomon Crowe isn't main roster ready. They could have kept the Anonymous GM around for a couple of months making things so bad that Cena has no choice but to bring back the Authority. That's when Triple H would reveal that Crowe had been working for him the entire time as a plot to regain power.

#MidAfternoonFantasyBooking

jred2k

Young Bucks ever gonna get a new gimmick or they happy never getting signed?

What do you thin the gap is between bad WWE money and good indie money? As far as indie guys go they are two of the most in demand. Maybe they just aren't picky about gigs and have low rates.

Gonzalez

Banned
It's too bad Solomon Crowe isn't main roster ready. They could have kept the Anonymous GM around for a couple of months making things so bad that Cena has no choice but to bring back the Authority. That's when Triple H would reveal that Crowe had been working for him the entire time as a plot to regain power.

#MidAfternoonFantasyBooking

I once fantasy booked Zack Ryder sacrificing himself while trying to disarm Solomon Crowe's bomb(that was planted backstage) to save the lives of the WWE roster. It ended with Eve admitting that she loved Zack before he Woo Woo Woo'd into the afterlife and Cena putting a brass ring on top of a tombstone that read "Take care spike your hair...".

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What do you thin the gap is between bad WWE money and good indie money? As far as indie guys go they are two of the most in demand. Maybe they just aren't picky about gigs and have low rates.

Devitt and KENTA went to WWE. And I know the Young Bucks ain't making more than either of them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Young Bucks are the wrestling equivalent of when someone intentionally makes a bad movie for the sake of being a bad movie. Like a constant prodding on the shoulder whispering, 'do you get it?' ad nauseam.

Top Bottom