• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
I enjoy living on the edge, friend.

tumblr_lyslqyIXqF1qf6awro4_250.gif

somedevil

Holy Shit on this Raw Viewership for 12/15:

8pm: 3.703
9pm: 3.477
10pm: 3.385

Avg: 3.522

Down again and the lowest since 12/31/12. That third hour as well is the lowest since 12/31/12. They should of advertised Brock was showing up. This should be a wake up call for them.

kiguel182

Down again and the lowest since 12/31/12. That third hour as well. They should of advertised Brock was showing up.

But they advertised Reigns. That should've been enough, dammit!

Down again and the lowest since 12/31/12. That third hour as well is the lowest since 12/31/12. They should of advertised Brock was showing up. This should be a wake up call for them.

I need friend bean breath to crunch these numbers for me.

strobogo

Banned
The real Cole is the Cole from NXT. And that's the same Cole you get when he argues with JBL over decades old references and openly Googles shit during a match instead of calling it.

Fox318

They need more cena and Samoan cena

Aiii

So not worth it

Good, they deserve to be smacked over the head after months upon months of shit. Hopefully they'll actually learn something this time.

It's really not about who they advertise. The shows are as dull and stale as ever. There's no motivation to watch. It's difficult to sit through for 3 hours instead of doing literally anything else. I was thinking about cleaning my house last Raw.

The characters are all Rocky Maivias now. Brock Lesnar's the only guy on the fucking wrestling show who seems like he wants to actually fight anyone.

Aiii

So not worth it
And how long have you been watching?

Aside from the post SS Raw, which I watched live in this thread because of almost each and everyone of you guys' company, I haven't watched a single Raw in months brother Duncan.

I watched Ziggler vs Harper, but not the rest of TLC either, BTW.

It's really not about who they advertise. The shows are as dull and stale as ever. There's no motivation to watch. It's difficult to sit through for 3 hours instead of doing literally anything else. I was thinking about cleaning my house last Raw.

The characters are all Rocky Maivias now. Brock Lesnar's the only guy on the fucking wrestling show who seems like he wants to actually fight anyone.

And the kicker is he's been gone for months

Paracelsus

This segment has got more plot development than the past 6 months worth of RAW and Smackdown. RAW has de facto turned into a slice of life show, which means it leads nowhere.

Roman "Ratings Killer" Reigns. And they want this guy to be the next face pfft.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If Roman wants to get the spot he's got to go throug THA STANDARD BEARER THA GATEKEEPER

and whatever else Cena called himself after Wrestlemania to make sure people knew his old ass wasn't leaving for new talent

jred2k

And the kicker is he's been gone for months

How dumb was it that his first time back on screen in months didn't even have him holding the title? During his entire absence, Cena, Rollins, and Reigns have been the only people on the roster to acknowledge the belt even exists. They could not treat that thing like a bigger piece of shit.

Aiii

So not worth it
They kind of screwed themselves when they merged the titles, hard to have an upset Rumble winner if you book for Mania almost a year ahead and everyone knows your plans around SummerSlam.

Carnby

That's really generous of you :)

The outside of the system is a lot thicker than a 3DS and the screens are smaller so it's a lot harder to damage the system if you drop it or something. My brother (he's 12) said it was much more comfortable to use than the 3DS and he prefers to use it. Oh and it does play DS games too.

Good to hear!

This actually isn't Toys for Tots. To be exact, my employer "adopted" a family for Christmas and one of the kids is asking for a "nintendo ds". That system is phased out, so I was hoping 2DS was backward compatibly.

I've got a soft spot for kids who want games but their parents can't afford them. I grew up that way. I remember when I finally got an NES for Christmas. It was the best. christmas. ever.

Top Bottom