• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Cagey

Banned
I come back from my meeting to find out we have even more Roman Reigngers up in this bitch. Welcome to the empire.
tumblr_n7peqh6kAM1srbyoyo1_400.gif
The Roman Army grows stronger by the day, friend.

Friend Lambda blesses the War Wagon from the beyond.

Aiii

So not worth it
If you committed to six months, you're committed to six months. The commitment-free deal is only in place for new subscribers and those outside the six month commitment.

No, actually. All accounts should be changed tot monthly accounts, mine was, I can cancel now andere my sub would end on the 24th this month.

Best contact Support if yours wasn't.

Ithil

Let's make a list of WWE main roster pro wrestlers who currently show no interest in winning a major singles championship or advancing their kayfabe careers, making their entire gimmick and presence useless on a pro wrestling show.

Adam Rose
Bo Dallas?
Bray Wyatt?
The Bunny
Dean Ambrose?
Erick Rowan
Fandango
Goldust
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Los Matadores and El Torito
Justin Gabriel
Kane
The New Day
Mark Henry
R-Truth
Ryback
Sin Cara
Stardust
Titus O'Neil
Tyson Kidd

WWE talks about "if you don't want the belt, you shouldn't be here," so why the fuck are all of these guys around? There's no heat, no motivation, no tension, or anything. This is a majority of the active roster on wwe.com.

Say what you will about the Vaudevillains being goofy, their entire goal is to be the NXT tag team champions (and fight bears).

Cagey

Banned
I have sincerely professed my enjoyment and love of Roman Reigns since the Shield debuted and I wondered who the suave looking dude with the spear was. Go get the transcripts. This ain't a gimmick, friend. This is reality.

I have sincerely professed my enjoyment and love of Roman Reigns since the Shield debuted and I wondered who the suave looking dude with the spear was. Go get the transcripts. This ain't a gimmick, friend. This is reality.

88.gif

I'm not so sure.

Yeezus is merely misguided.

Holy Shit on this Raw Viewership for 12/15:

8pm: 3.703
9pm: 3.477
10pm: 3.385

Avg: 3.522

Down again and the lowest since 12/31/12. That third hour as well is the lowest since 12/31/12. They should of advertised Brock was showing up. This should be a wake up call for them.

Something something football season. Not Roman and Cener's fault something something.

Belee dat. Never give up.

It's funny cause most people here probably felt the same way when The Shield debuted, but got pissed when the sheetz said he was gonna be the next big star. They took that as all of their indy heroes were going to being buried. #nogimmickshere

strobogo

Banned
Nothing ironic about loving the Young Bucks.

There is. You just don't realize it. The YB are intentionally mocking the shittiest parts of indie wrestling, yet people buy into them as legit and not a parody. You're too dumb, big man. You're supposed to think they're stupid.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
It's funny cause most people here probably felt the same way when The Shield debuted, but got pissed when the sheetz said he was gonna be the next big star. They took that as all of their indy heroes were going to being buried. #nogimmickshere
Because that totally turned out to not be the case...

Cagey

Banned
There is. You just don't realize it. The YB are intentionally mocking the shittiest parts of indie wrestling, yet people buy into them as legit and not a parody. You're too dumb, big man. You're supposed to think they're stupid.
They're subverting the cliches by embracing them!

strobogo

Banned
Bootaaay, answer me this question:

Why are Jado and Gedo still wrestling? No matter that they are still in shape. When they wrestle, they are terrible. So slow and reaction times are like 3 seconds behind EVERYTHING. And when they do wrestle, they tend to put themselves in matches with fast juniors, which makes them look worse.

Kaladin

Bootaaay, answer me this question:

Why are Jado and Gedo still wrestling? No matter that they are still in shape. When they wrestle, they are terrible. So slow and reaction times are like 3 seconds behind EVERYTHING. And when they do wrestle, they tend to put themselves in matches with fast juniors, which makes them look worse.

Don't they have something to do with the booking over there?

Roman just needs a Rick Rude, someone to bring the best out of him. They tried with Orton but it ended up Orton upstaging him tenfold. Much like what Edge did for Cena those years ago. Maybe that's what Seth's destined for perhaps.

Seth seems like he will survive Cena. Probably more to do with him being a chickenshit heel and not a monster heel.

Few men can survive Cena burials.

Hopefully Seth can survive a Reigns burial.

Top Bottom