• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Mengetsu

TNA Might be getting FnP.

As noted earlier, TNA is looking to change the look of the product when the return on Destination America in January. Once change I heard is that they will not be having blood anymore.
The payment model for new contracts hasn't changed. Basically the new deals have a guarantee per month and a per appearance fee.
There are currently no house shows scheduled and it's believed that the company won't start touring again until at least the second quarter of 2015, so the per appearance fees is just for the television tapings.

New Paige:

20141215_LIGHT_Paige.jpg

Kaladin

Seth seems like he will survive Cena. Probably more to do with him being a chickenshit heel and not a monster heel.

Few men can survive Cena burials.

Hopefully Seth can survive a Reigns burial.

I compare Seth Rollins to Randy Orton. He's being brought up about the same way actually. Orton survived an extended Cena feud.

Punk just turned heel on Marvel; is taking his talents to DC

STRANGE SPORTS STORIES #1
Written by various
Art by various
Cover by PAUL POPE
1:13 Variant cover by MIKE MITCHELL
On sale MARCH 18 • 40 pg, 1 of 4, FC, $4.99 US • MATURE READERS
Comics’ top talents, including some making their Vertigo debut, take on the classic DC Comics anthology title for four issues of strange, scary, sexy and sensational sports stories. Featuring stories and art by Brian Azzarello, CM Punk, Paul Pope, Gilbert Hernandez, Lauren Beukes, Ben McCool, Ivan Brandon, Monica Gallagher, Lee Loughridge, Nick Dragotta, Christopher Mitten, Darick Robertson, Mark Finn, John Lucas, Gabe Soria, Ronald Wimberly, Michael DiMotta, Tim Fish, Rael Lyra and many more!

UberTag

Uh oh... the happy black men are dancing again.
And Michael Cole is going crazy with his over-the-top bullshit.

Oh and Cesaro finally gets some TV time to job.
I guess being too Swiss won't keep him off Main Event.

Is it a good sign Kidd and Cesaro come out to Cesaro's theme?

Probably not. Tyson's theme is a million times better. No idea why they would pick this one.

UberTag

Is it a good sign Kidd and Cesaro come out to Cesaro's theme?

Probably not. Tyson's theme is a million times better. No idea why they would pick this one.
If they come out to the shittier theme when they're thrown out there to tread water, trade wins and spin their wheels, there's no risk of them getting over with the crowd against Vince's wishes.

LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHIN IMA 'BOUT 100% FAN OF JAMIE NOBLE, 100% FAN OF JOEY MERCURY, AND THAT SEF ROLLINGS IS GROWIN ON ME, IMA PUT HIS SKINNY PUNK ASS AT ABOUT A 85% RATE. NOW WHEN YOU COMBINE ALL THREE'A THESE FOOLS YOU GET 285% ENJOYABILITY RATINGS, THATS ABOUT THE 100 PERCENTAGE MAXIMUM THAT YOU CAN OBTAIN YA SEE?! THEN WHEN YOU ADD CENA OR ROMAN REIGNS TO THE MIX, AND ROMAN IS ABOUT -100% AND CENA IS ABOUT -200% THATS A RETURN OF -15% THEN WHEN YA MIXEM UP ALL TOGETHER YOU GOT ABOUT 3/5THS OF ENJOYMENT FROM THIS. BUT IF YOU WERE TO SUBTRACT JJ SECRETARY CALL TEAM, YOU GET ABOUT 1/3RD OF ENJOYMENT THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLE BE MAXIMIZED FROM THE SITCHIATION

IM OUTTA HERE

Xater

Has anyone here read Death of WCW? Is it an entertaining read? I am thinking about picking up the 10th anniversary edition.

somedevil

Has anyone hear read Death of WCW? Is it an entertaining read? I am thinking about picking up the 10th anniversary edition.

Yes its very good. The anniversary includes a chapter about TNA.

Which reminds me of the awesome review an impact episode of the autotune episode.

UberTag

Thus far in this match the commentary team has successfully mocked Cesaro's Swiss accent, Kidd's cat fixation, Big E's sweating tendencies and the overall happy disposition of the New Day.

They also took time to plug Roman Reigns.

This is a good match. Love that giant swing + drop kick move. Dunno why it isn't their ending move though.

And when Xavier broke up the count it looked like he only hit Kofi.

Top Bottom