• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Come and get that brass ring first!

I never noticed you used an avatar this whole time, guess it's just small like you.

tumblr_m1zo72AP3R1r324lio1_400.gif

Are you saying its time to put DMczaf out of his misery? At least he got to see the Brock era.

2qv3v4i.gif

I've got a better idea, how about not being a goddamn prick to someone who doesn't know you from Adam

Still waiting by the way

I've been following the thread a while before joining and I apologize for overstepping any boundaries. You're right, I probably shouldn't be a shit, even if it's in a joking manner, because even if I don't have negative intentions with it, you could and rightfully so, take it the wrong way. I'm dumb as fuck. Sorry. Can we start over?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've been following the thread a while before joining and I apologize for overstepping any boundaries. You're right, I probably shouldn't be a shit, even if it's in a joking manner, because even if I don't have negative intentions with it, you could and rightfully so, take it the wrong way. I'm dumb as fuck. Sorry. Can we start over?

Your move, Bronson. We'll back you whatever you decide to do.

Sephzilla

Oh my god, that 25 Invisible Benefits of Gaming While Male thread... if there was ever bigger ban bait on gaf...

I'm staying the fuck out of there though. I learned the hard way that even remotely questioning the great irrefutable Anita gets you a wellness policy violation around here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god, that 25 Invisible Benefits of Gaming While Male thread... if there was ever bigger ban bait on gaf...

I'm staying the fuck out of there though. I learned the hard way that even remotely questioning the great irrefutable Anita gets you a wellness policy violation around here.

There was nothing wrong with the list, though. It's only ban bait for people who get upset they can't rule the world like Sid.

Thank you for apologizing. Don't sweat it. Sorry for flying off the handle there.

Nah, you have every right to. Like I mentioned, I was kind of a long time lurker, and I guess I just have this invisible bond with you guys that none of you know of. I was just trying to act like one of the boys without earning the right. It's all on me, sorry again.

edit**: if I ever fuck up in the future, with anyone, feel free to call me out. I have no issues with learning from my mistakes and owning up to it.

Sephzilla

There was nothing wrong with the list, though. It's only ban bait for people who get upset they can't rule the world like Sid.

i dunno, a few of those items on the list are pretty weak. #5, #7, #11, and #13 are pretty bullshit and false.

Edit - and some of these are just the same thing written in a different way.

jmdajr

lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF Hall of "Fame"

Snowglobe Kliq

Ship them off to their "Hall of Fame Island" where they can only post in the "Hallowed Halls" and nobody else can see it, and everybody wins.

jred2k

Nah, you have every right to. Like I mentioned, I was kind of a long time lurker, and I guess I just have this invisible bond with you guys that none of you know of. I was just trying to act like one of the boys without earning the right. It's all on me, sorry again.

edit**: if I ever fuck up in the future, with anyone, feel free to call me out. I have no issues with learning from my mistakes and owning up to it.

I hope you enjoy all of your promos being on the app.

#berried

Alucard

Banned
Adam Cole needs to be on the big stage at some point...whether for New Japan or the E. Such awesome facial reactions and physical charisma.

Imagining this at a dome show.

Small actions, but he's just so damn engaging.

strobogo

Banned
Adam Cole needs to be on the big stage at some point...whether for New Japan or the E. Such awesome facial reactions and physical charisma.

Imagining this at a dome show.

Small actions, but he's just so damn engaging.

What am I seeing? A dude on his knees standing up?

Top Bottom