• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
¡HarlequinPanic!;141329113 said:
I think freckle is Horse
tumblr_mjgd3bSD0j1s4o1sbo7_500.gif

jred2k

Adam Cole needs to be on the big stage at some point...whether for New Japan or the E. Such awesome facial reactions and physical charisma.

Imagining this at a dome show.

Small actions, but he's just so damn engaging.

He's where he belongs. If he tried to hairflip on the same show as Reigns he'd be completely exposed.

ya'll think I was joking when I said I was lurking for a long as time. I know horse, I know all of you. I've watched the tapes. I've been waiting in the rafters for an entire year, waiting for my moment.
i1XDA5iUICRt3.gif

Diety among Dieties Kevin Nash has no time for RDV's flippy indy bullshit
tumblr_nfm56vAS5g1tjeupqo3_250.gif

That's why he makes the big bucks

kyUsN.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Vinnie Vegas is taller than Diesel or Kevin Nash. I'm telling you, there's something about the pants that makes him look way bigger. Kane was the same way when he wore slacks as Isaac.

somedevil

Smackdown Viewership is on a high right now:

Friday's WWE Smackdown averaged 3.054 million viewers, up from the 2.878 million viewers the previous week,

They did that on Black Friday. It was the episode with Bryan, the New Day debut and Ziggler main eventing.

The thought of someone lurking long time watching WrassleGAF and thinking 'One day I'll main event that place'...

/reaches for the whiskey bottle

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Horse and Mr. Freckle Steen both post in similar topics. Toronto, Wrestling, Steam, and Rape threads.

Kaladin

The thought of someone lurking long time watching WrassleGAF and thinking 'One day I'll main event that place'...

/reaches for the whiskey bottle

I know right? This place is close to the darker side of IWC...maybe a few steps above Tumblr and a notch above /r/SquaredCircle/.

Who keeps giving this fecklstain a mic... he's wasting airtime we could be using to advetise GWF and the upcoming WrassleGAF Slammy Awards.

kiguel182

All of this millennial talk is just old man screaming at an younger generation because they act in a different way.

Every generation is the same thing. Fucking get over it. Old people say young people are fucked and the world keeps spinning.

Also, this "you have to be the best at your job" talk is bullshit. Some people like being middle of the road and not everyone can be the best.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All of this millennial talk is just old man screaming at an younger generation because they act in a different way.

Every generation is the same thing. Fucking get over it. Old people say young people are fucked and the world keeps spinning.

Also, this "you have to be the best at your job" talk is bullshit. Some people like being middle of the road and not everyone can be the best.

Let me guess - you're a millenial

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Short Order Cook is writing comic books (which won't last longer than a week when they realize the only writing worse than comic book writing is wrestling writing) while the Vin Man is starring in Magic Mike XXL
image20luqo.jpg

strobogo

Banned

Millennial are like...3 generations behind Vince, though. He should have gotten over that about 20 years ago.

Cagey

Banned
The Freckle is Horse, Horse is Freckle swerve of December 2, 2014 just made me choke on my Coke Zero at the office. Friends, I will remember where I was when the big reveal happened.

kiguel182

Let me guess - you're a millenial

You could apply that comment to every generation, it's always the same thing.

"this new generation is fucked" is something you hear from every gen.

It's bullshit and it will always be. It tells more about who is saying it than whatever generation they are talking about.

This isn't a jab at anyone in here either, I just always hated this type of thinking.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a Gen Xer as well. Absolutely not a millenial. There's a huge difference in how people grew up. I was capable of conscious thought before using the internet. Millenials don't have that luxury.

You could apply that comment to every generation, it's always the same thing.

"this new generation is fucked" is something you hear from every gen.

It's bullshit and it will always be. It tells more about who is saying it than whatever generation they are talking about.

This isn't a jab at anyone in here either, I just always hated this type of thinking.

So that's a yes

May 21st episode of NXT when Neville beat Hawkins. Tyson Kidd came out and started ranting. He would end every single of his sentences with 'FACT!'

Tyson
Let me hit you with some facts. I have been on RAW. FACT! I have been on Smackdown. FACT! I am a former WWE Tag Team Champion. FACT! And I'm one of the few people breathing that has had a Wrestlemania moment in front of 75,000 people. FACT! I want that feeling back. And NXT, and that title, are my launching pad to getting it.

Then Neville started ranting. As he would finish off his sentences, the crowd would yell 'FACT!'. It only blossomed from there.

A bit late on this, but I meant I don't know if Tyson came up with it, himself or creative came up with it. I presume it was creative.

Stone Cold was right about the overlong introductory speeches during Raw. He should have added contract signings are a horrible way to end a show.

Contract signings shouldn't be part of the TV stuff unless it breaks out into an all out brawl. They just fucking suck the life out of the show, so damn boring. If you're going to do something cool and over the top with it fine, otherwise don't bother.

Has Steve done a podcast with Triple H yet?
It would be great if he went hard at him like he did with Vince, I don't think H has the composure to stay on message without losing his shit at him.

I'm willing to believe that Vince really does think it was terrible that Punk got fired on his wedding day, and really does believe it was an accident, because Vince McMahon publicly apologizing for anything is a pretty crazy thing to happen.

I also believe that despite being a huge control freak, there is a lot that goes on in his company that he isn't aware of. So someone might have sent those papers on purpose, but I don't think Vince had it done on purpose.

I agree 100% stro. I got the impression from the podcast that he still feels like he has a handle on what people want but because WWE is such a huge beast now he can't keep an eye on every everything now. Which is how we get shit like this happening, Vince knows Punk, he also has been through Warrior/Stone Cold/Hart/etc and would really want to avoid all the work that goes into rebuilding those relationships.

Vince is a smart guy, he just needs to rebuild a smart team to work for him again. It was great that Austin brought up the old pool stories with Pat Patterson, hopefully that kicks Vince in the arse enough to think about making changes internally.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So here's the plan for the avatar rumble. I'll pick Diesel, one of you pick Kevin Nash, one of you pick Kevin Nash(Wolfpack), one of you pick Oz, one of you pick Vinnie Vegas, and one of you pick Super Shredder.

Top Bottom