• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

Keep readin' the sheets

wcxb1.gif

What were those European dates again?

Sephzilla

It would be great if he went hard at him like he did with Vince, I don't think H has the composure to stay on message without losing his shit at him.

Austin putting HHH to the presser in an interview would be must-watch TV. I think HHH would probably walk out on the interview before getting pissed off on screen though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Austin putting HHH to the presser in an interview would be must-watch TV. I think HHH would probably walk out on the interview before getting pissed off on screen though.

And you know what that smells like? Money.

Follow the money.

Also Vince, did you read my suggestion a few pages back to see if a few of us could pitch in to help get a prize for that Avatar Rumble thing? You said you were going to grab 2K15, but money is going into work, I can't afford too much, but I can at least chip in a bit?

kiguel182

I'm a Gen Xer as well. Absolutely not a millenial. There's a huge difference in how people grew up. I was capable of conscious thought before using the internet. Millenials don't have that luxury.

So that's a yes

Nobody that said "this new generation is fucked and don't know how life really is" was ever right, but I'm sure you'll be the first.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also Vince, did you read my suggestion a few pages back to see if a few of us could pitch in to help get a prize for that Avatar Rumble thing? You said you were going to grab 2K15, but money is going into work, I can't afford too much, but I can at least chip in a bit?

It's ok, I don't think there should be anything that costs money. Keep everything free except for legitshook.com hosting bills. I still get these gimmicks in the mail they call legitshook.com bills!

I'm kidding, don't worry about a thing. No need for you going to a state fair and putting kids on your back and trotting around for a while to make some money.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The more I watch old WWF the more I think Ted Dibiase Sr wasn't really anything special. Certainly not as THE heel at least. I can think of 5 other guys just off the top of my head that I would have preferred to see.

Vylash

So here's the plan for the avatar rumble. I'll pick Diesel, one of you pick Kevin Nash, one of you pick Kevin Nash(Wolfpack), one of you pick Oz, one of you pick Vinnie Vegas, and one of you pick Super Shredder.

you mother fucker, i'm not letting you rig this

It's ok, I don't think there should be anything that costs money. Keep everything free except for legitshook.com hosting bills. I still get these gimmicks in the mail they call legitshook.com bills!

I'm kidding, don't worry about a thing. No need for you going to a state fair and putting kids on your back and trotting around for a while to make some money.

tumblr_mi6ke1hqiD1s3nyluo1_500.gif

I feel like Xavier Woods after taking Brodus' gimmick

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK YOU'RE HORSE
DON'T USE THE HORSE IN HIS AVATAR AS A JIFF RESPONSE

GOD DAMN PAL

strobogo

Banned
I'm almost 27 but remember life before cell phones and internet and didn't even get a cell until 2008. I don't feel like I'm a Millennial, but I also feel like I'm not quite old enough to be a true Gen Xer. I'm lost in time.

DMczaf

Will anyone step up and do something about burying their entire generation next week, or will they continue to all smile and nod while collecting a paycheck?

And posting a snide remark on Twitter does not count, you millennial motherfuckers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Motherfuckers. I'm not going anywhere. My spot is secure 44444lyfe.

The first thing I want to be done, is to get that piece of crap out of my OT. Don't just get him out of the thread, get him out of Neogaf because I've proved son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there and you thump your Snowglobe, and you say your New Generation, and it didn’t get you anywhere. Talk about your Mantaurs, talk about Savio Vega 3:16…Datazord 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Will anyone step up and do something about burying their entire generation next week, or will they continue to all smile and nod while collecting a paycheck?

And posting a snide remark on Twitter does not count, you millennial motherfuckers.

I'll be watching to see a legit run-in that isn't expected and confuses people. THAT is how you make an impact.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm 20, so I guess I'm a millennial. I'm still staying here though motherfuckers.

Think you're special? That sounds about right...disobeying rules, thinking things revolve around you

GOD DAMN

jmdajr

Don't worry guys..these cry babies will save wrestling!

1101130520_600.jpg

If the internet was around when you were say... 5 years old..you are a millennial.

Alucard

Banned
If you were born between '65 and '84, you are considered a part of generation X.

Generations don't have a clean cutoff point, though.

Millenials are generally those born between 1982 and 2004.

Generation Y is some madeup thing between the two.

jmdajr

Who will be the first millennial mega star?

Punk,D.Bry, Orton, Cena, etc.. all still Gen Xers really.

Oh hey.. is it... raining?

Ithil

So how the hell is someone like CM Punk a "millennial"? He was born in the 70s.
Surely this millenials complaint refers to young people, in their teens and twenties. That doesn't explain RAW's roster of apparently unambitious people in their 30s.

Sephzilla

If you were born between '65 and '84, you are considered a part of generation X.

Generations don't have a clean cutoff point, though.

Millenials are generally those born between 1982 and 2004.

Generation Y is some madeup thing between the two.

I guess I'm a pre-Gen Y or some shit then. I'm not old enough to be a filthy degenerate nor am I really young enough to be a millenial, and I went through half of my childhood without the internet being big factor in my way of life or with a bunch of the other things that are attributed to millenials.

Top Bottom