• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
If you were born between '65 and '84, you are considered a part of generation X.

Generations don't have a clean cutoff point, though.

Millenials are generally those born between 1982 and 2004.

Generation Y is some madeup thing between the two.

Yeah but ashes of the past and the present and the future is now and I can't wait until another goes down.

Xater

If you were born between '65 and '84, you are considered a part of generation X.

Generations don't have a clean cutoff point, though.

Millenials are generally those born between 1982 and 2004.

Generation Y is some madeup thing between the two.

Gen Y and millennial is the same fucking thing.

I re-watched Beyond the Mat recently. Jake the Snake's section is fucking depressing

Yeah, I watched it not too long ago. I'm just happy that he didn't get a bad ending. Hope he stays on the right track, Jake's been doing so well and that HOF speech teared me up quite a bit. You're never too old to change your ways. Proud of him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So how the hell is someone like CM Punk a "millennial"? He was born in the 70s.
Surely this millenials complaint refers to young people, in their teens and twenties. That doesn't explain RAW's roster of apparently unambitious people in their 30s.
He's not, and I don't think anyone said he is.

jmdajr

So how the hell is someone like CM Punk a "millennial"? He was born in the 70s.
Surely this millenials complaint refers to young people, in their teens and twenties. That doesn't explain RAW's roster of apparently unambitious people in their 30s.

He's not. No one said he was. That guy asshole worked hard and took risks.

Sokantish

DM, remember when you posted this gif?
I think it was you at least

iWZlfhmXNEvj7.gif

It changed my life and I have had it bookmarked ever since

Sephzilla

Where's the Austin interview (preferably youtubed)?

I just checked YouTube and couldn't find anything. I doubt it will be put up there, honestly.

Austin's podcast will have it for free soon, otherwise there's this Network thing you can get that's only $9.99 a month with no 6 month commitment.

Xater

Eh, I don't think so. I don't wanna call myself a millenial, as I still remember life before the internet and cell phones.

It's a fact. First sentence on Wikipedia: Millennials (also known as the Millennial Generation[1] or Generation Y) are the demographic cohort following Generation X.

If you Google it you will find dozens of articles about it as well.

DMczaf

This is my home, you are all my family, and I will never leave here again.

tumblr_mkmur9Wr0f1s0teago2_400.gif

Now sit the fuck down marks, my spot ain't freeing up anytime soon. I feed this thread!

Alucard

Banned
It's a fact. First sentence on Wikipedia: Millennials (also known as the Millennial Generation[1] or Generation Y) are the demographic cohort following Generation X.

If you Google it you will find dozens of articles about it as well.

So is the I generation those born in the world of the internet and cell phones? Or am I imagining people using the term "the I generation."

can we take a moment to remember how great the mysterious and handsome stranger storyline was

tumblr_mfvmfrhaaP1qhjbxeo7_250.gif

It would be a lot better if the storyline was truly unique for Evans in Chikara, but it's not. He's done other similar themes with females in other places. The more he goes to that obsession-ending-in-revenge-fantasy storyline...well, the less entertaining it is.

Xater

So is the I generation those born in the world of the internet and cell phones? Or am I imagining people using the term "the I generation."

That is also just a different name for Gen Y. The point of Gen Y is you were a teenager when the Internet became a thing. After Gen Y cones Gen Z which is everyone born from 2000 on.

Nuklear

Banned
Any comments by Meltzer about the podcast yet? I'm very curious to hear his thoughts about Vince's answers.

I'll be honest I thought the thing was going to end up being a sham and just the typical WWE worked interview but it seems legit.

My personal thoughts are the WWE is in pretty big trouble because 1. The WWE title is just as meaningless as the IC title in Vince's eyes now, 2. Not knowing how to use Cesaro(they've pushed guys without mic skills before hi, Chris Benoit), 3. Him justifying the part-timers as "special" attractions. This company will never pull itself out of it's rut because what I get from the interview is they will not change how things are ran or booked at all no matter how the "The Network" tanks.

Vee_One

When Vince talks "Millenials" I got the impression he was talking about people who started wrestling on tv sometime after 2000 or in the last 10 years.

Xater

Any comments by Meltzer about the podcast yet? I'm very curious to hear his thoughts about Vince's answers.

I'll be honest I thought the thing was going to end up being a sham and just the typical WWE worked interview but it seems legit.

My personal thoughts are the WWE is in pretty big trouble because 1. The WWE title is just as meaningless as the IC title in Vince's eyes now, 2. Not knowing how to use Cesaro(they've pushed guys without mic skills before hi, Chris Benoit), 3. Him justifying the part-timers as "special" attractions. This company will never pull itself out of it's rut because what I get from the interview is they will not change how things are ran or booked at all no matter how the "The Network" tanks.

Meltzer calls bullshit on a lot of what Vince said. He has a subscriber podcast about it.

Top Bottom