• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I still like the my idea of a new nation of domination with Shamus as a member and the rest of the group tries to tell him he isn't black without saying "you're not black"

"whadda'ya mean I'm not black fella? lookat me!"

Book'em like how Crash Holly thought he was a a heavyweight. Or give Sheamus a head injury that makes him think he's black.

strobogo

Banned
You got stories?

Sure. Listen to any story Punk himself tells where he comes off as a giant asshole. Listen to the AOW podcast when Colt stops him to ask if, perhaps, Punk's own miserable personality caused issues for him in WWE. Listen to him on WTF. He's a miserable cunt except to a handful of people, most of which he met before he ever made it to WWE. Mercury and Kofi are pretty much the only guys who really liked Punk in WWE.

Sure. Listen to any story Punk himself tells where he comes off as a giant asshole. Listen to the AOW podcast when Colt stops him to ask if, perhaps, Punk's own miserable personality caused issues for him in WWE. Listen to him on WTF. He's a miserable cunt except to a handful of people, most of which he met before he ever made it to WWE. Mercury and Kofi are pretty much the only guys who really liked Punk in WWE.

Man, I wanted some dirty dirt sheet gossip.

6533659.jpg

Mother fucker I STILL have a flip phone. You can suck my dick.

Flip phones were shit, I'm still rocking my Sony W810i as my backup non-work phone. Best phone I've ever owned. Looks tough as fuck too.

can the january OT be Wrasslin is what our fathers did
Damn good line, have a feeling something during the Christmas Raw will end up being the title though.

Except the people who make the product are racist.
ibx1omudl0endtk5knc.gif

C61Rr.gif

Eve was the best.

She looks good to me
She's got everything I want
Everything I need
She looks good to me and everytime I see her
I can barely breathe

Everytime I look in her eyes I'm knocked out
She slides like a plane, she don't make a sound
Jump on board now, fly up and down
Nothing else matters as I feel my heart pound

She looks good to me
Everything I need
I can barely breathe

She looks good to me
Everything I need
I can barely breathe

Walkin' behind her can make a man's day
Better stay close enough, keep looking her way
Stars lined up the day she was made
And everytime I see her it's another chance to say

She looks good to me
Everything I need
I can barely breathe

She looks good to me
Everything I need
I can barely breathe

She looks (she looks)
So good to me (she looks)
So good to me (so good to me)
She looks (she looks)
So good to me
So goot to me (so good to me)

She lays there sleepin' and I can hear her breathe
Sweet ain't enough and said she's for me
All I think about are moments like this
When I hold her in my arms and make her believe

KissVibes

Banned
I wonder if anyone from Rage Against the Machine ever caught wrestling on TV and thought Zack was doing wrestling songs on the side.

Man I never realized how brutally Savage beat the fucking shit out of Hogan in their Mega Powers Explode match at WM5. And he got like Vince Carter air on the elbow drop but of course Hogan no sells the shit out of it, hulks out and leg drops him 5 seconds later to win the title.

DMczaf

Man I never realized how brutally Savage beat the fucking shit out of Hogan in their Mega Powers Explode match at WM5. And he got like Vince Carter air on the elbow drop but of course Hogan no sells the shit out of it, hulks out and leg drops him 5 seconds later to win the title.

Hogan grabbed Liz's ass and had lust in his eyes and in his black heart! You god damn right Macho beat that motherfucker down.

DMczaf

It also had a ridiculous buyrate at the time. People wanted to see that homewrecker Hogan get his ass whooped

WrestleMania 1 - 398,000 (Closed Circuit Television)
WrestleMania 2 - 319,000 (Closed Circuit Television)
WrestleMania III - 450,000 (Closed Circuit Television) and another 400,000 on PPV
WrestleMania IV - 175,000 (Closed Circuit Television)
WrestleMania V - 767,000
WrestleMania VI - 550,000
WrestleMania VII - 400,000
WrestleMania VIII - 360,000
WrestleMania IX - 430,000
WrestleMania X - 420,000
WrestleMania XI - 340,000
WrestleMania XII - 290,000
WrestleMania 13 - 237,000 (Lowest Buyrate Record)
WrestleMania XIV - 730,000
WrestleMania XV - 800,000
WrestleMania 2000 - 824,000
WrestleMania X-Seven - 1,040,000
WrestleMania X8 - 880,000
WrestleMania XIX - 560,000
WrestleMania XX - 1,007,000
WrestleMania 21 - 1,085,000
WrestleMania 22 - 975,000
WrestleMania 23 - 1,250,000 (Former Highest Buyrate Record)
WrestleMania XXIV - 1,041,000
WrestleMania XXV - 960,000
WrestleMania XXVI - 885,000
WrestleMania XXVII - 1,042,000
WrestleMania XXVIII - 1,300,000 (Highest Buyrate Record)

You mean to tell me that a WM headlined by Psycho Sid had the lowest buyrate ever? Shocking.

I'm legit shocked that WM6 with Warrior/Hogan saw a decrease in buys the next year though.

strobogo

Banned
You mean to tell me that a WM headlined by Psycho Sid had the lowest buyrate ever? Shocking.

I'm legit shocked that WM6 with Warrior/Hogan saw a decrease in buys the next year though.

You mean WM headlined by Undertaker. Hogan/Sid did over 100,000 more buys than Taker/Sid AND filled up a MUCH bigger building. Don't blame that shit on Sid. Taker was never a draw for the casual fans. He was strictly within the wrestling bubble. The streak catered to smarks, not marks. He stayed with Vince forever because Bischoff never asked him to come to WCW. It was never an issue because it never came up, just like Sting joining the WWF never came up because Sting was never asked until WCW was dead.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The go home show, Harper and Rowan have been taken out on prior shows
Taker cuts his promo on bray who is on the tron, the ring is surrounded by Taker's apostles, draped in robes, holding their torches.

a little into the promo;

"Where are your friends now, Wyatt..?"
'Hahhahahhh.. I don't neeeed any freinds dead maaan... I'm part of the dahkness..hhahaha...ahaha.. "

http://youtu.be/_2e7bX2oVlQ?t=23s

CHEYT!! (wyatt camera cut)

Lights go out. Tron is off. all the torches are out. One by one, Takers cloaked druids around the ring start lighting lanterns. Pulling back their hoods and unveiling sheep masks. Taker looking around and assessing the situation, confused; Bray's laughter can be heard echoing around the arena, the apostles start to sing, the whole crowd catches on, the cell phones light up the arena and everyone starts singing "He's got the whoooole world, in his hands" (this is before that shit got played out), Bray is still laughing in the meanwhile. Taker is legitimately shaken in the ring.

"I know the darkness quite well myself, Bray.. Your petty tricks wont work on me.. You may be part of the darkness, but I'm the one who commands it... And this Sunday, you and your family... will rest... in... peace.."

Mic drops. Snarling and eyes roll back.

BAM.
wow... that larp

PqBLUez.gif

Top Bottom