• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Gonzalez

Banned
This is interesting, though. Dude's making cards.

gpVKglk.jpg

Is that dude at the top with the afro Ricky Ortiz?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
simplythebest got banned? Why?

Is it a perma?

He said something absolutely despicable, edited his post, but the root of it, well it all boils down to - don't be a racist piece of shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heh. It's also too early to be asking that question anyway. It's not even noon yet.

They just went to bed a few hours ago after a big fat night of sitting around playing kideo games until the sun comes up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They're waiting for their workplace to show up to them and ask them nicely.

Am I doing this right?

Also a valid explanation.

Related, an employee of ours here hasn't shown up yet and he's an hour and a half late. And he's a millenial. And didn't pick up his phone when I called to ask him where the fuck he is. I hope he's not dead, but he's a millenial - probably just lazy.

jmdajr

John Cena @JohnCena · 44m 44 minutes ago

The #StoneColdPodcast w/ @VinceMcMahon was legit. Agree with @steveaustinBSR that it's time 2 step up, WWE. #WWENetwork

Good luck with that fuckers!

bjork

John Cena @JohnCena · 44m 44 minutes ago

The #StoneColdPodcast w/ @VinceMcMahon was legit. Agree with @steveaustinBSR that it's time 2 step up, WWE. #WWENetwork

Good luck with that fuckers!

If a man is on a pedestal and he steps even higher, where can he go?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
holy shit

it's like an "us vs them" mentality with their own roster

I don't see a problem with this if people who REALLY want it do step up. Separate the wheat from the chaff.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Eh, the New Bloods versus Millionaires Club was a decent idea and probably would have worked pretty well if the Radicalz were still in the company. Instead they had to rely on some super green talent.

Oh, that and the wrong side were faces and because of creative control almost never lost, but that wouldn't be as big of a problem in WWE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny thinks wrasslegaf and legitshook.com constitute a 'real job'

It worked so well for WCW

You know damn well legitshook.com doesn't draw any ad dollars. It's something I pay for out of pocket. Requires a job to pay for.

Hasney

"All ya'll Milkmans show up to work today?"

Hm, going to have to amend the script, no matter how funny "Milkmans" is.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't see a problem with this if people who REALLY want it do step up. Separate the wheat from the chaff.

Vince McMahon LITERALLY said "Don't piss people off" in the same podcast.

Yeah, step up, grab that brass ring, but don't fucking dare actually do it because we'll bury the fuck out of you, you dicks!

What an inviting working environment WWE is.

this all reminds me of that tna storyline where the "main event mafia" made up of old wwe and wcw guys (complete with jamaican booker t!) vs the "TNA Frontline" of people who were with tna from the beginning and basically got fucked over the SECOND TNA split from the NWA.

I stopped watching TNA when that storyline got too big, although it did give us dickface samoa joe, empty arena.gif, and "YOU'RE FAT"

Raw64life

Angel confirmed to have a shitty, uneventful end to his career that no one will care about. Hopefully he's still well enough that he can go back on his word and get a real retirement match after whatever the hell he signed is done with.

jmdajr

Yeah, step up, grab that brass ring, but don't fucking dare actually do it because we'll bury the fuck out of you, you dicks!

That's part of the whole risk deal. Vince will forgive some. Punk was a jerk and he never fired him. Flabby jumped ship.

Covfan

I'm watching Jingle All The Way 2

Next year I'd like to see a wwe version of Christmas Vacation, Dusty Rhodes to play Clark Griswald.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

If you don't want people to be pissed off at you, then don't piss anyone off.

In any real world scenario, if you attain success, you will piss others off. The road to fortune and glory is built on the bodies of others. People and their feelings HAVE to be sacrificed to get ahead. Those that can work with people, even pissed, are the ones who have what it takes.

Recall

More treats for myself. First wrestling Blu-Rays I've owned as they were cheaper than the DVD versions.

imagey2aw0.jpg

Still sucks we have no Network here.

Recall

If you don't want people to be pissed off at you, then don't piss anyone off.

In any real world scenario, if you attain success, you will piss others off. The road to fortune and glory is built on the bodies of others. People and their feelings HAVE to be sacrificed to get ahead. Those that can work with people, even pissed, are the ones who have what it takes.

In wrestling you can piss people of by doing anything, its a walking on egg shells profession. WWE always has been.

Top Bottom