• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I had a first post in a thread today. I raffled off a $30 game. I got put on blast. Someone replied to my post with a #dead gif.

ix5uSfzy9ARZD.gif

a lot of firsts for me today, friends. It's a lot to take in.

Hogan wasn't wrong, though.

Hogan WAS wrong. Ventura was right, brother. The master of conspiracies KNEW what was going on the whole time.

strobogo

Banned
Hogan wasn't wrong, though.

Hogan WAS wrong. Macho was his best friend. He eye fucked Liz and grabbed her ass in public AND tried to steal the spotlight from Macho. There is no situation where Hulk is right unless you're a cunt. Which makes sense that you'd think Hulk was right.

I'm saying you're a cunt.

Hogan WAS wrong. Macho was his best friend. He eye fucked Liz and grabbed her ass in public AND tried to steal the spotlight from Macho. There is no situation where Hulk is right unless you're a cunt. Which makes sense that you'd think Hulk was right.

I'm saying you're a cunt.

And you're a raging drunk. But I still indy respect you. Savage was being a cunt to Liz, and Hogan was trying to show her what a real man was like.

NJPW World |OT| Like the WWE Network, but better

And you're a raging drunk. But I still indy respect you. Savage was being a cunt to Liz, and Hogan was trying to show her what a real man was like.

Wouldn't a real friend have called Macho out on his actions, rather than just endlessly eye-humping Liz and trying to get his dirty hands on her at every opportunity? Jealous eyes Hogan was a shitty friend. Macho deserved better.

tm24

Oh man, CMLL is giving us a Dragon Lee v Virus title match and is setting up a Delta/Maya v Cavenario Barbaro/Hechicero title match. Cavenario/Hechicero is now my favorite tag team and they havent even had a match!

Hogan won the belt, but in the long run Randy won back Liz's heart. Macho wins. Hulk sucks.

*edit, can't wait to see Cavernario in New Japan! Someone get that fucker in a match with Ishii, please.

Punk helping Joey Mercury out is probably the best thing he's ever done, because he's been a giant cunt to everyone else in wrestling besides Samoa Joe, Colt, Hero, Festus, and Ace Steel.

Who was he undeservedly a cunt to? Because if it was Ziggler or Sandow I would be super sad :(

I just wanna post cool wrestling themes and wrestlers I wanna see at the Rumble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDNLuwUxwuk

This sounds like some Duke Nukem 3D shit.

The theme that always screams Duke 3D to me is SCSA, specifically from this point right here.

Twitches me right back into "gotta play Duke" mode.

Seth sells like a champ. I really enjoy watching him, hope they have some fun plans for him.

Is Vita the only way to play those games? I've heard good things.

Yup, you should buy a Vita!

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2014/12/02/22108176.html
But I could see the trainer, when the EMTs were talking, our trainer was looking at me, shaking his head 'no' because it would have cost the company too much money. Basically, that's what I got [from the trainer].

The way I look at it, I risked my life to save the company a few extra bucks.

One time, Johnny Stamboli, he got berated in front of the locker room because he was icing his shoulder -- and that's when I thought, 'Holy fuck.' That's one thing my dad always told me too, 'If you're hurt, don't let any of the office see it.' And that's coming from a guy from the '50s. That's a long tradition in wrestling; if you're hurt, don't let the office see it because then they'll think, 'Aw, this guy's not strong enough, he's not tough enough to hack it.'
Hmm. I wonder how many more stories will pop up in the next few weeks, could be very very interesting if someone decides to smell smoke.

Savage would have won if his HEART wasn't so torn about Liz. He wasn't ontop of his game that night, he was too focused on the love of his life. I can assure you that a 100% Macho would've beaten a 100% Hogan.
Liz was being treated like crap, though. Of course she was allowing the Icon of American Values to get a grab of that behind.

Meanwhile Savage just attacks anyone who so much as coughs around her. Constant abuse isn't a good look, friends. Or have we all of a sudden forgot how Savage treated women in WCW as well?
Hogan won the belt, but in the long run Randy won back Liz's heart. Macho wins. Hulk sucks.

So you're saying it was a slow burn?

Liz was being treated like crap, though. Of course she was allowing the Icon of American Values to get a grab of that behind.

Meanwhile Savage just attacks anyone who so much as coughs around her. Constant abuse isn't a good look, friends. Or have we all of a sudden forgot how Savage treated women in WCW as well?

So you're saying it was a slow burn?

Those are clearly traits of mental health issues, a man who has abandonment issues. Liz is a kind and caring woman who would never even hurt a fly, she just couldn't be mean to Hogan and reject his unholy advances on her bottom. Savage had to intervene and do right by Liz, who was helpless. Savage was just defending the honor of his woman, and torn between the love of his life and the betrayal of his dear friend, dig it.

Seth sells like a champ. I really enjoy watching him, hope they have some fun plans for him.

Yup, you should buy a Vita!

Seth is great. Sells like a champ, performs like one too. Sadly he's set on a collision with Cena. : [

I'd get a vita but I wouldn't buy one for a visual novel.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Is Vita the only way to play those games? I've heard good things.

Technically you can play them on PSP as well, but onty the first game had an unofficial English patch done. You'd have to put homebrew on your PSP, rip the UMD, and apply the patch.

tm24

*edit, can't wait to see Cavernario in New Japan! Someone get that fucker in a match with Ishii, please.

The craziest part in all of this is that Cavernario is freaking 21 and is in my top ten match list twice. Dude can be an all time great

Shame no Hechicero though. Japan would love his wacky lucha holds

Technically you can play them on PSP as well, but onty the first game had an unofficial English patch done. You'd have to put homebrew on your PSP, rip the UMD, and apply the patch.

I've already tried looking around for a PSP in my area, no luck. I'll probably look around online to see if it's worth the effort. Thanks.

Damnit Stro you got me again >_<

not really related, I got a PS4 around a week ago and daaaaang, game selection seems pretty slim right now. I have two games and i barely have time so it's not a big deal to me right now but i was kinda expecting a wider selection

You wanna play those 2 games from another room? Buy a Vita!

This thread got very hard to read at work. I will be saving all the Kaitlyn for when I get home.

Also, dem ratings this OT. We're gonna make it to 2!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sting to Flair: "You gotta understand the hesitation at one time you weren't even on my top 40 list. Remember I tried that Four Horsemen thing, it didn't pay off. Too good for me."

AGAIN more proof that Surfer Sting and John Cena are the same character. That line was the most John Cena-y line I've ever heard delivered from anyone other than John Cena.
...you're basically calling Hogan a fedora wearing pussy ass white knight.

M'lady

It's funny because Macho was the Fedora of that relationship. Short temper, overly jealous, treated women like objects... No wonder Elizabeth went for Hogan and even settled on Flair when it meant not having to be with Macho Man.

Top Bottom