• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Man God

Non-Canon Member
they don't have the roster for it

They do actually. Smackdown was mainly filled with NXT level past developmental but not quite ready to headline guys for most of its run as a separate brand. NXT is filled with those types. They still have two separate WWE tours right now. All this will bring back is an influx of talent, allow for dream matches to once again have the chance to develop, add some spice in the mixed ppvs, and bring back the draft.

What ended up killing the brand split in the first place was USA telling WWE to keep all of the top guys on RAW. Not a problem anymore.

Oh man, Beyond booked Da Hit Squad vs Low Ki & Homicide!! ECW nostalgia is done, it's all about 2002-2005 ROH nostalgia now.

Xavier and Ring Crew Express next please
I used to go to ROH shows with the Beyond promoter for that exact time period, we were definitely huge marks for it back then. He once heckled Xavier for being "the worst champion" and Xavier shot back with "I'm your mother's champion!"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ROH is the only thing I can be even less excited about than the WWE.

Well, I guess Chikara too but Chikara doesn't even register for me anymore. I just assume it's still dead.

gghAHF7.jpg

Jerm411

So I guess Vince is going to give RR every 90s & 00s gimmick until something sticks...?

Can't wait for hog farmer or headbanger Roman....

Mahonay

Banned
I really don't know how much current WWE product I can stomach. I'm about to pull the rip chord and begin another lapsed period. Just got full time NJPW, LU, and PGW.

The PPV as a whole wasn't offensive...but fuck I just don't care about any of it. Del Rio/Swagger and Reigns/Sheamus made me want to stop watching the PPV. My favorite matches were Banks/Lnych in the pre-show and the opening 4 way tag match. Owens/Ambrose was ok too. But just the overall way they're going about booking...it's fucking lame and uninteresting.

My poor girlfriend suffered through the show with me tonight (she missed preshow). Her reactions;
- Really loved New Day in the tag match
- Excited that her crush Ambrose won, but likes Owens too
- Sad that Cesaro and Rollins are injured
- Happy that Rusev and Lana are back together. Thinks Rusev should be in title picture
- Disappointed with the entire Paige/Flair feud. Dislikes Paige now as a wrestler.
- Bored to absolute tears by Reigns/Sheamus. Needed to watch something else on Netflix as a palette cleanser after watching it.

Lol, poor X-Pac got completely corrupted by the Kliq
They didn't give the full story lol.

Pac pulled a rib on Billy and Hall was on the other side of the room and watched it un fold. Being he was only 160lbs, Scott said pal you're going to need a bodyguard if you keep doing that. Then the rest was history.

Verendus

Banned
Friends, that was one of the best PPVs in a long while. Certainly the best this year barring WM31. A few good matches, a couple decent ones, and a great ending.

The future is now clear.

Reigns fired tomorrow. Reigns destroys Del Rio, Barrett, Rusev, and Sheamus randomly over the next few weeks. HHH is forced to then have a match with Reigns at Royal Rumble. If Reigns wins, he gets his spot back, and even an entry into the Roman Rumble 2016 Edition. If he loses, he remains fired.

Beats HHH. Enters at number one. But Barack Lesnar is number two. Load the Rumble with other stars like Cena, Ambrose, Owens, League of Nations etc. Final two are Reigns and Lesnar, and HHH costs Reigns the match.

So Reigns wins the battle, but loses the Raw is War.

Fast Lane, Lesnar takes the title from Casper the Ghost. Reigns faces HHH to determine the number one contendor.

We finally have our Reigns vs. Lesnar II.

The birth of a glorious new era. Meanwhile HHH can go on to face Dean Ambrose or something.

Balee Dat.

Edit:

Ok I'll skim through it
Brotherjacknotracistdude, pls.

PPV was actually pretty good. Don't listen to whiners and complainers. Negativity runs rampant in the minds of negative people.

While I can't speak for the quality of WWE in general, balee in me who watches 12 times a year. This was the second best PPV of 2015. Truly B+, which if you know of Daniel Bryan, is the defining attribute of this generation. So that's a net positive if you know what I'm saying.

Top Bottom