• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Vn8LgX9.gif

I can't even hate on the goggles in that one instance.

Fox318

1: yeah, that's what you do
I just think Lesnar is bigger then that today. You wouldn't book an undertaker triple threat match for example.

2: who gives a shit

My point is that triple threat wasn't planned or marketed like one. They changed it up to protect Cena and let Seth lose with his style.

I think the mania XX triple threat is a great example of how to build a story and each of the guys having a motivation.

I mean if the plan was for Lesnar to be fed to Roman why not have him pin Cena clean and protect Seth for a feud with Roman?

A.J. being hurt and bringing down the potential of the Nakamura match is a bummer. I don't blame the guy; he busted his ass this (and last) year, and he struck when he was at his hottest. At some point, the workload had to take its toll. It's just really bad timing.

A.J. being hurt and bringing down the potential of the Nakamura match is a bummer. I don't blame the guy; he busted his ass this (and last) year, and he struck when he was at his hottest. At some point, the workload had to take its toll. It's just really bad timing.

Time for BIG MIKE to,take the strap.

Do Adam Cole(bay bay) vs Lethal for the title

Kaladin

WWE now have a banned list at every WWE event. According to a list sent to The Freedom Hall Civic Center which will hold a WWE event on Friday 12/4, the following are prohibited from being brought into WWE events:

Bags and briefcases
Backpacks
Women’s purses (small clutch bags are allowed)
Video cameras or recording devices
Laser pointers or noise makers
Weapons of any kind
Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or paraphernalia
Selfie sticks
Laptop computers or tablets
Coolers
Luggage of any kind
Camera bags
Masks (only WWE brand masks will be permitted)

WWE instituted these new rules after there was an apparent threat made on the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, GA on the day that venue hosted the 2015 Survivor Series. While it is not yet clear whether these rules are permanent, it's likely best to assume they will be in place when WWE returns to your local area.

That's some bullshit.

Ithil

Prohibiting selfie sticks. It's a good thing they didn't just debut a guy with the express purpose of selling selfie sticks to the audience or anything.

Kaladin

Further info:

http://wjhl.com/2015/12/02/wwe-outlines-entrance-procedures-for-dec-4-event-in-johnson-city/

In addition to routine pat-down searches, all individuals entering the facility will be subject to a scan with a handheld wand. Any items that are allowed into the venue must be carried in a clear plastic bag (maximum size 1 gallon, Ziploc-type clear bag). Clutch bags, clear bags, and any other items that are allowed in the venue will be screened.

Don't know if the ziploc bag is WWE or local venue though, sounds like WWE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let me find that post of yours declaring Christina Von Eerie your future wife real quick.

I really want to highlight the bald Big Bossman wannabe on the left edge of that Covey Pro poster.

You're thinking of Liquidsnake

Also I have no problems with the banned list of items.

jmdajr

Stephanie McMahon tweeted out this clip last night of herself doing an impressive 350 lbs sled drag:

Never tried, don't know how hard that would be.

Akira Tozawa said he had a WWE try-out in July, but they thought he was too small and too inexperienced. He's probably one of the most charismatic wrestlers going today, but I don't know if that'd translate to WWE. Also, the lack of experience thing is interesting as WWE have signed a few foreign talents who rose to prominence in Dragon Gate, but for native wrestlers you rarely see them outside of DG or abroad.

everythingwasnjpw.jpg

I've been saying this for a while: one of the 'main' promotions needs to fold - be it AJPW, NOAH or W-1. There's just not enough talent to go around and too much politics, shitty booking and mismanagement for anyone to realistically challenge New Japan. DDT, Dragon Gate & BJW seem in far better standing, but are always going to be perceived as 'indie' - DG's arguably the 2nd biggest promotion in Japan, yet they get so little press coverage compared to the traditional 'big' promotions (and whatever the fuck Mutoh's doing).

– Destination America is looking to make some big changes to its brand identity once it finishes with Impact Wrestling. The WON reports that the company announced internally will be re-branding itself and changing their name to become a paranormally-themed channel.

The network did record numbers recently for its “live exorcism” special and will be changing to five nights a week of paranormal shows as soon as possible, then moving to seven nights a week in September.

TNA is done with Destination America at the end of the year and will debut on Pop TV on January 9th with a live episode.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
– Destination America is looking to make some big changes to its brand identity once it finishes with Impact Wrestling. The WON reports that the company announced internally will be re-branding itself and changing their name to become a paranormally-themed channel.

The network did record numbers recently for its “live exorcism” special and will be changing to five nights a week of paranormal shows as soon as possible, then moving to seven nights a week in September.

TNA is done with Destination America at the end of the year and will debut on Pop TV on January 9th with a live episode.

That's cool. I pitched my show idea to the wrong network. I should have done it with Destination America.

klonere

Banned
Akira Tozawa said he had a WWE try-out in July, but they thought he was too small and too inexperienced. He's probably one of the most charismatic wrestlers going today, but I don't know if that'd translate to WWE. Also, the lack of experience thing is interesting as WWE have signed a few foreign talents who rose to prominence in Dragon Gate, but for native wrestlers you rarely see them outside of DG or abroad.

Fucckkk really? They are totally missing out on him, fantastic physique, fast, clean power style in the ring, great look, naturally charismatic. Definitely one of the guys that has made the biggest impression on me since starting to watch DG.

Just send Vince the fat Tozawa > ripped Tozawa picture, he'll sign him in a second.

Stephanie McMahon tweeted out this clip last night of herself doing an impressive 350 lbs sled drag:

Never tried, don't know how hard that would be.

https://twitter.com/StephMcMahon/status/672272890369282048

no joke WWE should try and buy Rogue fitness.

It would be an easy way of marketing the WWE and getting the name out.

Plus the future Tapout line and gyms they have planned it would be a smart pickup.
BoYDl9v.gif

I hope y'all are ready for Stephuary. Starting the year off with a new revolution.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
PC as in politically correct or as in personal computers? Both can be scary.

Top Bottom