• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
as in my political correctness -> treating people with respect extension is working overtime

Well make sure you take that extra step and stop telling people "fuck off"
zWVbK.gif

imBask

Banned
i'm not touching the PC thread with a 10 foot pole.

Having an opinion about that subject that isn't all white or all black means you're literally a monster on GAF

Extremism is terrible, no matter what side you're on

jmdajr

i'm not touching the PC thread with a 10 foot pole.

Having an opinion about that subject that isn't all white or all black means you're literally a monster on GAF

Extremism is terrible, no matter what side you're on

You are not part of the Master Race?

jmdajr

I'm cool with the fact that we are all nicer to one another, or should be anyway.

I still think there should outlets for some unPC behavior. Movies, comedies, etc.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Discussion about being PC is easy.

If you CAN make things easier by adjusting your speech and words you use, shouldn't you?

Recall

So I don't like Chris Hero matches, I really don't like how he intentionally paces them super slow and how they never build to a finish that incorporates the holds he just spent 30 minutes applying in 12 different ways.

Roderick Strong I enjoy though, he always capitalises on any momentum he generates and it makes for an exciting watch.

bjork

Discussion about being PC is easy.

If you CAN make things easier by adjusting your speech and words you use, shouldn't you?

Depends entirely on the context and the audience. At some point, people need to quit giving power to whatever offensive words are in question. Remove the power, you remove the affect.

I'm thinking of a very Red February, friends.

Wouldn't you rather wait until her March to a girlhood dream coming true at WM in April?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That Danshoku Dino jiff from a couple of days ago has hit critical mass, verified viral hit with people on fb. seeing people who've never watched wrestling in any capacity sharing the vid. It's a top draw.

Also seeing it attributed to WWE, lol

Top Bottom