• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

JTripper

What's the match card for this Sunday? Honestly, this past month was the least interested I've been in the WWE since I started watching after WM31.

shanafan

For some reason this brawl feels so fake

its-still-real-to-me-dammit.jpg

Carl2291

Hahahaha

Seriously, after all that they ended it with him standing over the champion for the 2nd time in the night.

Fox318

I can't wait to hear what Austin though about this shit show, this is a new low.

he's probably not watching it

like most wrestlers and regular people its not worth their time.

You think Rock or Brock watch this shit for example?

Vince's target audience at this point are children too young to know how to change the channel (aka Cena fans) and people in hospital who can't reach the remote.

UberTag

Were the League of Nations taking a nap or something?
Rusev was busy macking on Lana. Del Rio was pouting after being laughed at for tripping over Zeb's scooter. And Barrett? I'm not sure what the hell he was up to. Perhaps Woods started up the Windjammers tourney again.

Incidentally, UpUpDownDown's Wolverine vs. Cyclops debate trumped anything that aired on RAW tonight. That and German Becky.

somedevil

Love how Vince beats daniel bryan week after week and the end of Raws and Smackdowns when he became champion but is to afraid to give Sheamus any heat against Reigns.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Love how Vince beats daniel bryan week after week and the end of Raws and Smackdowns when he became champion but is to afraid to give Sheamus any heat against Reigns.

Bryan asked for that, Triple H and Vince kept wanting Bryan to look like he had an air of competency about him but Bryan felt it would work better if he NEVER managed to get the job done for a long time.

Vince's target audience at this point are children too young to know how to change the channel (aka Cena fans) and people in hospital who can't reach the remote.

He's watching, he's been going on tirades the past few weeks on how bad it is. Questioning if professional wrestling is dead. I look forward to this weeks podcasts.

Brinbe

Yeah... So the infirmed, the young, and the stupid... What category do we fall into? =(

UberTag

Yeah... So the infirmed, the young, and the stupid... What category do we fall into? =(
Are you infirmed? Because I know you're not young... and you know what the third option is. So hopefully you're infirmed.

There was absolutely NOTHING good about that segment
I don't know about that. The rants from people bitching about that segment should be plenty entertaining.

Fox318

He's watching, he's been going on tirades the past few weeks on how bad it is. Questioning if professional wrestling is dead. I look forward to this weeks podcasts.
oh wrestling is dead.

Vince killed it with the cartoonish type of hulk hogan overselling and hulking up.

What used to be wrestling with promos and with matches that matter has moved over to UFC. Say what you want about Punk but we are going to have an entire generation of talent that would rather get their face bashed in then work a wrestling match.

But you know what Vince and HHH did it. They are the King of Kings and have reached the top of the mountain. All they care about is being on top of wrestling. It doesn't matter that soon people streaming Dota will be a more profitable venture for NBC.

As long as Hunter gets his fake sports belt and Vince gets to prove to his father that he was successful in taking over the business.

Live Audio Wrestling ‏@LAWradio 18m18 minutes ago
This has to be one of the worst go home segments in Raw history - zero hyperbole

I love Roman Reigns. I'm glad he's getting the belt

That said, you're out of your fucking mind if you don't instinctively reach for the mute button at this point any time he even looks at a mic. Holy g-d.

I take back any bad thing I may have ever said about Cena being on TV. If this is how the company is with him gone for 2 months: religious posters, pray that his show bombs, because this company will never recover if it takes off and they have to regularly have 2 months a year where they don't focus on him.

Top Bottom