• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Fox318

5lwdFAX.gif

Only in Vince's head does he thin its believable that roman wouldn't get his head smashed in if Brock really wanted that belt.

Jerm411

I love Roman Reigns. I'm glad he's getting the belt

That said, you're out of your fucking mind if you don't instinctively reach for the mute button at this point any time he even looks at a mic. Holy g-d.

I take back any bad thing I may have ever said about Cena being on TV. If this is how the company is with him gone for 2 months: religious posters, pray that his show bombs, because this company will never recover if it takes off and they have to regularly have 2 months a year where they don't focus on him.

It's just hilarious how almost literally every decision they make is wrong...Reigns is a perfect example.

The Shield are getting over huge with Reigns as the silent badass killer of the group...let's break them up and turn Reigns into a horrible caricature of himself.

Ugh...

I haven't watch Raw because I've been at my job when it is on but I am soooo glad I stopped watching. Not even worth the DVR space. Everything WWE is going down in flames.

I'l admit it, I took Cena for granted. I never knew it could get this bad

Remember all those kids shows growing up when the evil teacher would get replaced/quit/be sick etc; and the kids would cheer because they'd SURELY get something better? But instead were greeted with a substitute even worse? Then the kids would get the OG teacher back who would save them, and realize that they're only like that because they cared about them?

That's kinda how I feel about Cena. Sure, he's killed every talent on the roster, but at least he can talk and put on a good match when he wants to try. Roman is only going to make the Cena years look better in retrospect. That is how dire Roman is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember all those kids shows growing up when the evil teacher would get replaced/quit/be sick etc; and the kids would cheer because they'd SURELY get something better? But instead were greeted with a substitute even worse? Then the kids would get the OG teacher back who would save them, and realize that they're only like that because they cared about them?

That's kinda how I feel about Cena. Sure, he's killed every talent on the roster, but at least he can talk and put on a good match when he wants to try. Roman is only going to make the Cena years look better in retrospect. That is how dire Roman is.

Are you saying John Cena is Steve burns?
I don't think anyone who isn't you blames Okada for that match being bad and not his 65 year old opponent.

Nah, it's the idea that the match could be a MOTY. Because Okada is involved. Even if the match is garbage, the Okada zealotry is such that it must be good. Because Okada is in it.

If all Roman Reigns did was slap the piss out of people and glower, I think people would like him a lot more. His horrendous, insincere mic work really is the thing that's holding him back, because you can just tell he's not some natural goofball looking to take the piss out of people like Cena or Edge or Rock or whoever. "Tater tot" actually wasn't bad, but the delivery was stilted and awkward. Say what you will about Bryan, but the guy at least had kind of a sincere quality in his bad promos.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman's regressed on the mic

He has no talent for it.

At the show. Some of the crowd around me started leaving during the Ryback match, and continued to leave through the closing segment. That third hour was torture. Opening match, Flair, and New Day got the biggest response.

UberTag

At the show. Some of the crowd around me started leaving during the Ryback match, and continued to leave through the closing segment. That third hour was torture. Opening match, Flair, and New Day got the biggest response.
Did they deliver an amazing dark match main event to send the fans home happy after Strowman's annihilation of old man Dreamer and Roman's "lesson" from Sheamus?

Did they deliver an amazing dark match main event to send the fans home happy after Strowman's annihilation of old man Dreamer and Roman's "lesson" from Sheamus?
Nope that's the happy ending the fans got. Nothing else happened.

Oh wait, Sheamus got on the mic and said he was the champ, then they took down the set.

I caught the very start and very end of raw.

I legit can not even remember what the starting segment was now. It was really boring or I got memory issues.

Top Bottom