• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Most likely what happens whenever Haitch says something that displeases Vince creatively.

e85Rl2.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Since New Day is clearly the best thing in WWE right now, why not just give Big E the title? That way, New Day is involved in the big angles.

He's huge, which Vince loves. He's decent on the mic. He's a heel, which Vince seems obsessed with keeping all titles on now.

I really like Breaking Ground, it might be the best thing WWE is putting out right now, but would a kayfabe version of this kind of "24/7" show work? LIke if they are behind the scenes with the Wyatt's hanging out at their cousin-fucking ranch, playing it completely straight the way HBO does when they are hyping up a big boxing match?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really like Breaking Ground, it might be the best thing WWE is putting out right now, but would a kayfabe version of this kind of "24/7" show work? LIke if they are behind the scenes with the Wyatt's hanging out at their cousin-fucking ranch, playing it completely straight the way HBO does when they are hyping up a big boxing match?

BG is kayfabe. I'm not sure if I follow your question though. You mean even more kayfabe'd out? As in "Tyler Breeze the model offers tips to the new blood" type?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Since New Day is clearly the best thing in WWE right now, why not just give Big E the title? That way, New Day is involved in the big angles.

He's huge, which Vince loves. He's decent on the mic. He's a heel, which Vince seems obsessed with keeping all titles on now.

If he keeps making money, you've got yourself a winner.

BG is kayfabe. I'm not sure if I follow your question though. You mean even more kayfabe'd out? As in "Tyler Breeze the model offers tips to the new blood" type?

Yes exactly. BG is kayfabe in the sense that it's probably largely scripted, but they do sort of admit it's all a performance and show these wrestlers acting relatively "normal" even though they never use their real names.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Look at the face of the man who is guaranteed to be put over at Wrestlemania.

Yeah, just like he did at Mania 30. JUST like it.

He's won 8 and lost 10, according to this record I'm lookin' at.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Insulting Francis Ford Coppola because he felt Lucas wasted his career on nerd shit

Insulting one of the greatest film directors of all time because he implied Star Wars isn't the be-all end-all of movies

Calling the man that directed three of the greatest pieces of cinema a hack because of muh laser swords

Fucking marks man, I swear to god.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Insulting Francis Ford Coppola because he felt Lucas wasted his career on nerd shit

Insulting one of the greatest film directors of all time because he implied Star Wars isn't the be-all end-all of movies

Calling the man that directed three of the greatest pieces of cinema a hack because of muh laser swords

Who did this? Triple H?

Menome

It's 3.20am and I can't sleep, probably some insomnia side-effects from new medication.

If I had known, I'd have saved last night's RAW for now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sinacember has nearly killed this community. To save it, I present to you...
A Very Vicious and Very Delicious December
bbgfccfgb6kstk.gif

bgvcgfgnfgfngusvo.gif

Menome

So, the R.Mika stuff has come up again in Gaming. Has any female wrestler ever been known to wear assless trousers/leggings like that?

I can't help but think of the friction burns you would end up having with that section exposed in such a way.

So, the R.Mika stuff has come up again in Gaming. Has any female wrestler ever been known to wear assless trousers/leggings like that?

I can't help but think of the friction burns you would end up having with that section exposed in such a way.

Sensational Sherri?

tumblr_mebru1FoJN1rt2en5.jpg

imBask

Banned

How can anyone disagree with Coppola? out of the 6 movies, Lucas only directed the worst 4, and 2 (maybe even 3) of those we're absolute trash

Ugh... Smackdown Spoilers...

* The Lucha Dragons defeated WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day in a non-title match

* The contract signing with Dean Ambrose and WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens ends with a cheap shot from Owens and a fight. Owens retreats and Ambrose signs the contract while yelling at Owens

* Ryback defeated The Ascension in a handicap match

* Dolph Ziggler defeated Tyler Breeze

* Promo from The Wyatt Family

* Becky Lynch defeated Paige by submission

* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeated Sheamus and Kevin Owens in the main event

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Everything besides the Divas match sounds AWFUL.

Menome

I'm gonna shoot and say: I am not a fan of The Godfather films. Nothing wrong with them in a technical sense and I'll gladly state that the hospital escape scene is brilliant in and of itself, but I think the problem is; by the time I got round to watching the films in my late teens I was just done with mob movies/stories in general.

imBask

Banned
I'm gonna shoot and say: I am not a fan of The Godfather films. Nothing wrong with them in a technical sense and I'll gladly state that the hospital escape scene is brilliant in and of itself, but I think the problem is; by the time I got round to watching the films in my late teens I was just done with mob movies/stories in general.

there's nothing wrong about that, but would you go as far as saying that Coppola is a hack? and on top of that, say that to defend George Jar-Jar-"I wanted Dooku to be CGI" Lucas?

Menome

there's nothing wrong about that, but would you go as far as saying that Coppola is a hack? and on top of that, say that to defend George Jar-Jar-"I wanted Dooku to be CGI" Lucas?

Christ, no. Heck, you're The World's Wrongest Man and you don't believe that shit.

If Sheamus loses the belt on Sunday, his on-screen record since winning the belt will be 1-6 (the 1 win being that 7 on 4 match)

Only champ in modern history to do worse is Harper, who won the IC title from Dolph, held it for exactly a month, lost it back to Dolph, and didn't win at all in between

Top Bottom