• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
I honestly don't give a shit one way or another, as both parties go so over the top with it I can't take it seriously. Both sides think they're right, and there's no discussion between the sides to understand each other. It's absolutely tiresome.

What sides you maniac?

And I really hope Bryan is okay. Like super really hope so. I don't think he'd be able to have the same post wrassling career that Edge has had.

somedevil

Bryan to announce that he is joining the bullet club

Are you sure you don't mean the balor club?

Balor-Club.jpg

It's in wrestling's best interest to keep Bryan's career alive. If he announces his retirement I expect stocks to plummet, network subs to go down to double digits, Americans will cancel plans to watch Wrestle Kingdom 9. This could be the day wrestling dies.

We all know it can't be Raw without DB getting beat down also, so who hands him the beat down? Rusev? Kane? Brock Lesnar? If it's Brock, Vince can get bonus points by having Cena run down for the save for his little buddy.

No, they still have a direction. They more have a problem with 'hey we got a really over guy in the jr division!... Put him in the NEVER or tag division!' Their Junior Division is starting to feel like a stepping stone, which it should never be. NJPW historically has one of the best Junior divisions of all time. But now they're stuck resorting to stuffing it with American indie wrestlers for Super Jr because all they care about is their heavyweight division as the only big picture. Even Devitt was an NJPW wrestler who just wasn't from Japan. If I wanted to watch ROH, I'd watch ROH not Super Jr.

The problem is there isn't anyone really at the level they need to be a success with the Jr. title - Devitt was there, Ibushi was there but I'd say both were turned to the heavyweight division for the same reason; there wasn't anyone THAT great for them to feud with. Ibushi has star potential written all over him, but it's a waste given the current state of the Jr. division. KUSHIDA & El Desperado seem like the guys who are going to take the division forward and I think having Omega to work with them will be a good move, but at present it's almost like the jr. heavyweight titles are given more focus. Perhaps not surprising, given Jado & Gedo's love of tag team wrestling.

Realistically though, it's just a ploy for ratings by Vince after the horrible ratings the last few weeks, and all it will be is Daniel Bryan announcing he plans to return by the end of 2015.

343 industries pulling some carny shit trying to charge $250 for a halo collectors edition without even showing whats in it.

They know they have enough fans that will eat it up without questioning the content or the price. No need to go to the extra effort.

Halo 5 will still sell gangbusters despite all the MCC issues.

I'm not against Collector's Editions, I've bought a few in my time. I have the Halo3 Helmet thing in the loft, and I bought the Kingdom Heart's Collector's edition early this month, but they have to look the business.

£80

Nice idea what 343 are doing for £200.

That KH plushie is AMAZING. I should have imported a copy. Or better yet I should check eBay.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
*Bryan walks out*

I've come to announce my retirement from professional wrestling

*crowd boos sadly, some depressed NO chants*

BRRRRRRRR-APPLEDOUGH

*Cena comes out to wish Bryan the best*

FLYING KNEE OUT OF NOWHERE

*Turns out Bryan's hair and big beard are fake, pulls them off to reveal Mark Henry*

YOU THINK IT'Z THAT EAZY?

qTMqg1t.gif

Top Bottom