• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fw4VmTP.jpg

Hasney

I really hope he is entering the Rumble or some shit. I actually want to watch an hour or so of Raw again while I work instead of not bothering.

Michael Cole: 'Daniel Bryan tweeted earlier the he had reached a crossroads in his life. I'm sorry to inform the WWE Universe that Bryan has retired from active competition. '

King: 'wow'

JBL: 'THAT'S WHAT THAT GOAT GETS FOR MESSING WITH THE AUTHORITY MAGGLE'

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

When will WWE learn to keep your big draws off the tv until they're ready to perform again? The more times Daniel shows up on Raw, the less special it'll be when he shows up to wrestle(if he does). He doesn't need to announce that he's going to be in the rumble if he is, he just needs to show up. I guess they're desperate to get whatever ratings bump that they can.

When will WWE learn to keep your big draws off the tv until they're ready to perform again? The more times Daniel shows up on Raw, the less special it'll be when he shows up to wrestle(if he does). He doesn't need to announce that he's going to be in the rumble if he is, he just needs to show up. I guess they're desperate to get whatever ratings bump that they can.

More like separate for,subscribers.

Fox318

They only care about reigns and cena

Meltzer said he saw DB a couple of months ago and it looked like he had been working out again. I think he will announce he will be in the Rumble. Or he is there to put over Roman Reigns.

Alucard

Banned
Your Big Show avatar was better, sunny

shit, no

A Daniel Bryan announcement? The fact that he says he's "looking forward" to it gives me hope. DON'T DO THIS TO ME, D-BRY. Unless he's just announcing a surgery or something.

...this is the only thing that I'd be interested in seeing tonight on Raw. I'll track this thread so you guys can let me know when it's happening.

I'm watching Bryan Danielson vs. Donovan Morgan from 2002 as I type this. Really good. Danielson was SO fucking good. He straight up stretched motherfuckers like they did in the 70s, but also kicked their heads in.

Also, that's a gorgeous picture of Brie. Bryan won, friends.

You know that saying 'both sides of that Gamergate thing' is like saying 'both sides of that vaccines cause autism thing' right? It's like the people on board with their crazy cause, and then an arbitrary group of random people that aren't working together that have been deemed a group by the Gamergate/Vaccines=Autism crazies.

I keep that shit out of here, because... who brings shit with them wherever they go to ask people if they've smelt it... but I feel I have to at least mention that.

I'm okay with 'similar to Crash Holly'. Very okay. Make his perceived weakness a strength. Again, if they could put Rey Mysterio at the top of the company with his 'offense', anything is possible.

¡HarlequinPanic!;145247122 said:
f that. because WRONG IS WRONG...

AND RIGHT...IS.

ah fuck y'all know the rest.

I honestly don't give a shit one way or another, as both parties go so over the top with it I can't take it seriously. Both sides think they're right, and there's no discussion between the sides to understand each other. It's absolutely tiresome.

It'd be nice but I think him announcing himself in the Rumble would ensure he doesn't win.

Perhaps he's announcing he will be back in time for Mania but not the Rumble.

Bryan announces his retirement, gets jumped by Seth Rollins, saved by Roman Reigns. Bryan then sets up the main event between Rollins and Reigns, with Cena, Kane, or Big Show thrown in too.

Top Bottom