• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your Big Show avatar was better, sunny
E5GikDg.png
shit, no

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"I've decided to sign with UFC to fight CM Punk at a UFC event in 2015. It will be co-promoted by both WWE and UFC."

dakun

i think it's more telling that the tweet before that was that he's working on his autobiography.. i hope i'm wrong but i feel like this guy is done

At least he had the decency to tell me before the Rumble so I don't even have to continue with this shit. Thank you, Bryan. You always were for the people.

*Bryan walks out*

I've come to announce my retirement from professional wrestling

*crowd boos sadly, some depressed NO chants*

BRRRRRRRR-APPLEDOUGH

*Cena comes out to wish Bryan the best*

FLYING KNEE OUT OF NOWHERE

*Turns out Bryan's hair and big beard are fake, pulls them off to reveal Mark Henry*

YOU THINK IT'Z THAT EAZY?

RP912

Banned
Maybe Bryne going to go all out on a shoot as he lies about his retirement, kicks Cena in the temple, and chugs pomegranate juice giving us the birth of Bryan Danielson.

RP912

Banned
"I'm announcing my retirement in pursuit of my lifelong dream of becoming.....A CONCESSION STAND WORKER. YES YES YES YES!"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FAN did some MS Paint recreations of Wrasslin Moments.

Let's look:

Urxwugn.png

kvFYrit.jpg

crZiXtr.jpg

GnU4UjC.png

rAbfIxc.jpg

Top Bottom