• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daniel Bryan - "I've come to a crossroads at my life, and it's whether or not to finally enter the Royal Rumble"

Royal rumble return.

He comes in number 1, eliminates 10+ people, has a couple of amazing spots to avoid elimination, and falls just short as number 30 Roman Reigns picks him up with his mighty arms and tosses him out of the ring with just one of his mighty man hands.

Gotta get that rub.

PVy4RVE.gif

Heel

Just posted to the members section of Wrestling 25/8:

Daniel Bryan Rumors
Posted by Mark Frenlen

We're hearing that tensions are running high backstage at the Verizon Center in Washington, DC for tonight's Monday Night RAW taping. Due to a last-minute rewrite from WWE Creative at the behest of Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, many segments are being cut short or scrapped entirely to accommodate a surprise segment involving oft-injured WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan.

We can confirm that this segment will come toward the tail-end of the show in an effort to build anticipation on social media, stave off a ratings decline and maintain viewership across the 3 hours of Monday Night RAW programming.

Several revisions of the script have leaked, and Wrestling 25/8 can exclusively confirm that all revisions include cues for Daniel Bryan to humbly smile and pause for moments of chanting from the WWE Universe.

We will update this story as more details emerge.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
10864787_342352909282379_207040330_n.jpg

Posted 4 hours ago. He's carrying bags!!! HE'S HEALED!!!!!!!

Oh come on, the bag on his left is only maybe 95 lbs.

If you're going to stretch things that thin, watching The Price is Right is wrestling-related because it's hosted by WWE Hall of Famer, Drew Carey.

You should watch this clip of wrestler and terrifyingly dope dude Ox Baker on The Price Is Right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcLfDM_Frq4

It's really dope.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sasha Banks being amazing, backing The Ascension like everyone should!

C5aDzq5.png

UberTag

I wonder how many times they'll tease... "And up next, Daniel Bryan with an important announcement"... only for them to show something pointless like a divas tag match or The New Day instead.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Daniel's gonna officially pass the torch to Brie so smarks can stop bitching about her doing the yes chant.

Daniel Bryan will announce his return in the Royal Rumble by making fun of Roman Reigns' bad promos as of late.

"I dec...err declare ahahahaha that I will be in the heheh royal rumble" *cocks fist*

The commentators then go on to bury Roman Reigns as he loses at the house show down the road and is fired the next day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Daniel Bryan will announce his return in the Royal Rumble by making fun of Roman Reigns' bad promos as of late.

"I dec...err declare ahahahaha that I will be in the heheh royal rumble" *cocks fist*

The commentators then go on to bury Roman Reigns as he loses at the house show down the road and is fired the next day.

Urxwugn.png

UberTag

Why is Charlotte's face character just her parading on about her superior genetics? Is this supposed to be likable, friends?
Typical WWE face booking. It's a rarity for a good guy to be likable.
More often, it's the heels that are likable and have tight bonds with their peers, managers, spouses and faction members.
Fuck them all for not being John Cena.

DMczaf

Listening to the WM9 episode of Meltzer's stories and hearing that the plan to get Bret main event heat was:

Beat Jake the Snake at Survivor Series 92 (Jake was fired)

Beat Ultimate Warrior with Sharpshooter at Rumble 93 (Warrior was fired)

That would have been something.

Sokantish

He's obviously working for the Authority and he's coming back to face John Cena in a match and if John Cena loses he has to give The Authority back their power. It's so clear, guys

Fox318

I feel like heel cena at this point would just get change the channel heat.

Then again cena now is don't watch the channel heat.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Listening to the WM9 episode of Meltzer's stories and hearing that the plan to get Bret main event heat was:

Beat Jake the Snake at Survivor Series 92 (Jake was fired)

Beat Ultimate Warrior with Sharpshooter at Rumble 93 (Warrior was fired)

That would have been something.
I loaded an episode of that show and... Is it REALLY seven hours long?!

Bryan going down to NXT to rebuild himself would be awesome. More likely he is coming to pump up WWE for the next PPV though.

I guess the problems people were having were with games that are just download codes. Damn people are dumb anyway.

Yeah the X1 bundle comes with codes for AC Black Flag and AC Unity. Less resale value that way unfortunately (but easier to distribute for MS/seller).

Are you sure you don't mean the balor club?
Balor-Club.jpg

Shit, that's not bad. I could probably get away with wearing that in public. Also I'm a Balor fanboy so that helps.

Why is Charlotte's face character just her parading on about her superior genetics? Is this supposed to be likable, friends?

Charlotte's a face? I always thought of her as a Orton-tweener.

Typical WWE face booking. It's a rarity for a good guy to be likable.
More often, it's the heels that are likable and have tight bonds with their peers, managers, spouses and faction members.
Fuck them all for not being John Cena.

Sami Zayn (and most of the faces on NXT) says "f&!* that noise".

Actually, Sami wouldn't say that. He'd almost definitely tell you in a polite manner that you've misjudged him.

I feel like heel cena at this point would just get change the channel heat.

Then again cena now is don't watch the channel heat.

No, Cena as a heel would likely be well-written and compelling because the writing for faces on the main roster is trash.

Top Bottom