• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
8xdAxc0.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just got DirectTV, and it already does 5 things that my old TV provider(WOW) doesn't do. God damn nothing is worse than WOW tv. Can't find a youtube app though

Aiii

So not worth it
Fireworks are just about the worst thing ever.

I'd rather listen to 24 hours of continues WWE commentary than another second of people playing with exploding toys.

Toki767

I just got DirectTV, and it already does 5 things that my old TV provider(WOW) doesn't do. God damn nothing is worse than WOW tv. Can't find a youtube app though

How much do you pay for DirecTV? I've been trying to figure out how much it is a month after taxes and fees because it sure isn't $20/month.

They know they've got to keep Bryan & Roman separate in the Rumble, right? I mean, surely they know. Although, I would love to see the backlash if Roman eliminated Bryan.

Easily within the top ten 90's songs.

KR063q.gif

They know they've got to keep Bryan & Roman separate in the Rumble, right? I mean, surely they know. Although, I would love to see the backlash if Roman eliminated Bryan.

I hope you enjoy a few weeks of Bryan teaming up with Roman and putting him over on the mic, here's the script:

PROMO
Daniel Bryan:"Wow, gosh guys, I have to say thanks to Roman for holding down the fort while I was injured... Seth calls himself the future of the business, but as far as I'm concerned? The future is RIGHT HERE INFRONT OF ME. YES! YES! YES!"
Roman Reigns smirks a little, looking at Bryan before looking at the crowd, reluctantly does a bit of a YES chant with them before just looking around and nodding a little

Yo wtf Brosnan isn't even bothering with an English accent in Die Another Day. He's full on Sheamusing it up.

My prayers go out to you right now.

Please remember that Die Another Day is consider the worst in the franchise by many. Remember how good License to Kill was? Daniel Craig movies are more like that. You have good to look forwards to!

I'm pretty sure Bryan's inclusion in the Rumble is just to have someone other than Reigns eliminate him, so that Reigns can eliminate that person and get a pop. They're hoping for the reaction he got last year when people rallied behind him just because he wasn't Batista.

strobogo

Banned
They should turn Bryan heel. Telling the fans to fuck off because of them, he wasn't there for his dad's death. They weren't there when he was robbed. They were cheering other guys when he was hurt. Businessman Bryan.

Sephzilla

They should turn Bryan heel. Telling the fans to fuck off because of them, he wasn't there for his dad's death. They weren't there when he was robbed. They were cheering other guys when he was hurt. Businessman Bryan.

I think Bryan's in the CM Punk level of over where people are going to cheer the fuck out of him regardless of what he does.

Sephzilla

I'm pretty sure Bryan's inclusion in the Rumble is just to have someone other than Reigns eliminate him, so that Reigns can eliminate that person and get a pop. They're hoping for the reaction he got last year when people rallied behind him just because he wasn't Batista.

That seems like a very Vince thing to do, honestly. I wouldn't put it past Vince to completely miss the reasoning behind why people rallied behind Roman last year at the Rumble (because Batista had effectively stolen Bryan's spot).

Ithil

Problem there is Reigns is the Batista this year, and the crowd will know it.

See, that's what I think too. But the reality is fans voted him superstar of the year, and the majority of fans don't dislike him nearly as much. I have no idea what's going to happen.

Oh god, I can't. Striker thinks the 'X' in 'Shelton X Benjamin' is a fucking times symbol, like he's multiplying Shelton by Benjamin.

Can't believe he actually said that. No words. Perhaps he was just making a bad joke. Yeah, that must be it. Surely?

All the bryan rumble speculation is pretty crazy.

For my part; I just can't see him main eventing another Mania so soon after injury and being gone all year. But stranger things have happened.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh god, I can't. Striker thinks the 'X' in 'Shelton X Benjamin' is a fucking times symbol, like he's multiplying Shelton by Benjamin.

Can't believe he actually said that. No words. Perhaps he was just making a bad joke. Yeah, that must be it. Surely?

He's marking out, bro.

Sephzilla

¡HarlequinPanic!;145497997 said:
All the bryan rumble speculation is pretty crazy.

For my part; I just can't see him main eventing another Mania so soon after injury and being gone all year. But stranger things have happened.

This is pretty much exactly how Edge won the Rumble

somedevil

You want a serious answer for real? Also here is the breakdown you linked too.

hour 1: 3.174
hour 2: 3.476
hour 3: 3.726

Avg: 3.459

Basically everyone showed up in hour 3 which was basically the Daniel Bryan announcement and Seth Rollins threatening to kill a man. The first hour killed them though. Sucks for Ryback, Ziggler, Rusev and Lesnar who were in the first hour.

I still can't get over how good RAW was this week. Hell, even Big Show was great. What probably helped make it even better than it probably was, was the fact that we had to sit through some legit shit RAWs to get here. Months and months worth of terrible shows. Everyone seemed at their best that night, other than Cesaro who doesn't know how to fucking count. 5 Languages, master of none.

Great show regardless of Cesaro bogging it down with his Swissness.

Ke27Db.gif

Heel

Basically everyone showed up in hour 3 which was basically the Daniel Bryan announcement and Seth Rollins threatening to kill a man. The first hour killed them though. Sucks for Ryback, Ziggler, Rusev and Lesnar who were in the first hour.

Wasn't the debut of The Ascension also advertised for the 3rd hour? bean breath, break this down for the common man.

Pretty uniformly DBry segments are rated higher than whatever the average is for the show. That was true before the injury, and it's true now. People love the guy.

Top Bottom