• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
LTGIJsa.jpg

Fuck E&C

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Now wait a minute. What is this 'torch?' Is this like the brass ring? Are they the same thing or is it like Sauron's rings or some shit?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Unless they're passed on to Cena. Or Reigns when it's his turn.

I mean, as much as I like Edge, what "torch" does he really pass onto Rollins aside from being the one the top face beats all the time?

Well friend, having a career that mirrors Edge isn't a bad spot for a person labelled the "3rd guy" in the Shield. Edge did main event a Wrestlemania and have the Smackdown brand built around him. If that's not good enough, we need to reevaluate what we consider a successful wrasslin career.

Toki767

Well friend, having a career that mirrors Edge isn't a bad spot for a person labelled the "3rd guy" in the Shield. Edge did main event a Wrestlemania and have the Smackdown brand built around him. If that's not good enough, we need to reevaluate what we consider a successful wrasslin career.

I forgot Edge vs Undertaker went on last.

joelseph

Happy new year to probably the best community on gaf. I'm leaving work for the last time this year and will catch you all come 2015.

Be safe tonight, designate a sober driver.

Question Wesker, since he specifically mentioned, or anyone else who could/would like to answer:

Why is David Shoemaker a fraud?

OH MY GOD DO NOT ASK ME THIS

I decided to listen to the Cheap Heat podcast while in the shower and I nearly fell out of the shower wanting to turn it off. MY GOD SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

FUCK OFF NO I AM NOT DISCUSSING THIS ANYMORE

DAVE MELTZER WILL DISCUSS IT FOR ME: http://tindeck.com/listen/uenv

Hasney

I actually don't like going out new year, have much more fun any other day of the year where it's not so expensive and queues at the bar. Out Saturday night instead.

Happy new year to probably the best community on gaf. I'm leaving work for the last time this year and will catch you all come 2015.

Be safe tonight, designate a sober driver.

At least WWE's tweet to "Drive Sober or Get Suplexed" is better than the faux rhyming national campaign of "Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over."

Top Bottom