• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
He has an interview with Renee that basically said he found someone in Colorado that knew what was wrong with him and fixed the problem when so many doctors didn't know what was wrong.

The odd thing was he never called the guy a doctor who fixed him but he was cleared by doctors to compete though.

Native American Witch Doctor, basically Tatanka saved D. Bry.

UberTag

He has an interview with Renee that basically said he found someone in Colorado that knew what was wrong with him and fixed the problem when so many doctors didn't know what was wrong.

The odd thing was he never called the guy a doctor who fixed him but he was cleared by doctors to compete though.
Sounds like the WWE need to get this Mystery Voodoo Colorado Witch Doctor on the company payroll. Maroon and Amann can be his supervisors.

Also...

tumblr_mo071kHz2d1rdzloxo1_500.png

probably some hippie ass herbalist or some shit. D brine gonna steve jobs himself.

Alucard

Banned
The miracle cure that Bryan found does seem to be pretty weird. Not sure how other doctors missed his issue. You'd think the WWE would make sure he gets the best care to figure out what was going on.

strobogo

Banned
I feel like the parents in the Bond universe should be arrested for naming their daughters the names they named them by naming them with names. Holly Goodhead. CHEW MEE. Octopussy. Pussy Galore. Kissy Suzuki. Plenty O'Toole. May Day. Molly Warmflash. Christmas Jones.

What kind of creepy parents do those women have?

Fox318

I feel like the parents in the Bond universe should be arrested for naming their daughters the names they named them by naming them with names. Holly Goodhead. CHEW MEE. Octopussy. Pussy Galore. Kissy Suzuki. Plenty O'Toole. May Day. Molly Warmflash. Christmas Jones.

What kind of creepy parents do those women have?
I once met somebody named Dipshin Ducker

According to one person close to the situation, the obvious question this brings up has not been considered.

As of this week, Roman Reigns was still scheduled to win the WWE title at WrestleMania, whether it be from Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins or even John Cena.

The same company a few months ago:

Rollins tried to jump Reigns, but Reigns saw him and decked him. The crowd booed Reigns. That was also a mistake, putting Reigns in the position against the Iowa guy. From asking around, they were fully aware of the Iowa connection of Rollins, but did not expect that reaction thinking Reigns right now is like a home town guy before any crowd.

They still don't get it.

Fox318

His character is super cheesy, and his mic work is sub par. Fans aren't going to warm up to a guy who can't work a mic.
But he doesn't seem like a shithead forcing his way up.

Vince gets a hard on for certain guys and he books the strong. There is a reason he has strikes and jumping moves.

Plus they need to book in a way that they can do different things and also remember that they need to please their fans.

People like Reigns just fine. He's not as over as they want him to be and probably never will be but that's the case for all of their homemade babyfaces and they Never Give Up on them.

sheamus and his lame ass clubbering spot. It's going to be so embarrassing when Bryan has to face someone who was in the ARMBAR on the same show he beat Triple, Batista and Randy Orton to win the title.

kirblar

The miracle cure that Bryan found does seem to be pretty weird. Not sure how other doctors missed his issue. You'd think the WWE would make sure he gets the best care to figure out what was going on.
Took my doctors 30 years to run a stupid Iron test to figure out what was wrong with me my whole life. Shopping around is definitely to do in a situation like this.

Speaking of that, the idea of Lesnar/Bryan has even more of a built in story because you can draw on the history from XXX. Lesnar beat The Streak and Bryan had moment. FUCK. IT WRITES ITSELF. PLEASE HAPPEN.

DMczaf

Speaking of that, the idea of Lesnar/Bryan has even more of a built in story because you can draw on the history from XXX. Lesnar beat The Streak and Bryan had moment. FUCK. IT WRITES ITSELF. PLEASE HAPPEN.

David vs Goliath writes itself, and then you also have a David and a Goliath that can put on an awesome match?

#MillionsOfDollars

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I love how desperate you guys are for Bryan to break his neck. I mean it really drives it all home when it comes to carny culture.

Vylash

Shame is reigns can be a guy but you have to earn the crowds respect. Its not always through booking.

Reigns has potential, but he's nowhere near ready to main event wrestlemania, the crowd's already turning on him and he hasn't even done anything yet

UberTag

So we're all in agreement... D.Brine will get tossed out during the Rumble by Sheamus and face him in a nothing match at Mania. Agreed?
He will, however, last longer than 18 seconds this time.

His character is super cheesy, and his mic work is sub par. Fans aren't going to warm up to a guy who can't work a mic.

Sure they can,you just need to find something else you're really really good at and play it up.

They keep playing up Reigns as a "powerhouse" but he really just wrestles like every other guy(and he's about the same size as the other Shield members), do they expect me to believe he could outmuscle Cesaro for instance? Stop constantly putting him in front of a mic of if he sucks at it, have him do those Lesnar MMA style promos and see if he's better at that.

Reigns really needs time to find something he's really good at and turn it up to 11. Jeff Hardy for instance had shit mic skills and all he had was his crazy spot monkey shit, but he was damn good at and kept pushing it until he got over.

Fox318

How about they just make Cesaro the champ at mania after he beats Brock.

Promote the future with a man that can perform.

Alucard

Banned
Sure they can,you just need to find something else you're really really good at and play it up.

They keep playing up Reigns as a "powerhouse" but he really just wrestles like every other guy(and he's about the same size as the other Shield members), do they expect me to believe he could outmuscle Cesaro for instance? Stop constantly putting him in front of a mic of if he sucks at it, have him do those Lesnar MMA style promos and see if he's better at that.

Reigns really needs time to find something he's really good at and turn it up to 11. Jeff Hardy for instance had shit mic skills and all he had was his crazy spot monkey shit, but he was damn good at and kept pushing it until he got over.

True enough. I feel like he should never have been given multiple minutes with a mic. He should be like The Hulk and just use short one liners. Play up the "Man of few words" angle.

Ex. "Sheamus, you've pissed off the wrong guy. This Sunday, I'm gonna show you what happens when you mess with the big dog." END

I only approve of this booking if it's a retirement match.
Because Kane sure as fuck isn't having his retirement match with Taker any more.

I remember how I was so for Kane Vs. Taker in their final Mania match. Push Kane all year, build him back up to be a credible threat so he can stand on par with Taker. But then came all these stupid angles. Taker's old as balls. From a story perspective, it's a great idea, in-ring? These days? lol.

Who would be Kane's final match? The only person he has deep enough ties with on the current roster IS Bryan.

Fox318

I remember how I was so for Kane Vs. Taker in their final Mania match. Push Kane all year, build him back up to be a credible threat so he can stand on par with Taker. But then came all these stupid angles. Taker's old as balls. From a story perspective, it's a great idea, in-ring? These days? lol.

Who would be Kane's final match? The only person he has deep enough ties with on the current roster IS Bryan.
Have taker come out for the save.

Then they can then turn Bryan if it's the time or have an upstart face come out and keep taker away from the ring.

Top Bottom