• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ithil

We need a top Scouse female wrestler. There's an accent that can be both sexy and easy enough to understand.

O3Y75.jpg

Hasney

There's a nice romantic notion to it that never, ever lives up to reality. Glasgow on a Friday night, woof.

Yah, I had a girlfriend who lived in Glasgow. She was gorgeous, but I've never thought "let's go out on the pull in Glasgow because it was just wall to wall gorgeous" after seeing the rest of the sights,

We need a top Scouse female wrestler. There's an accent that can be both sexy and easy enough to understand.

PLEASE god no. Being from Liverpool there's nothing sexy about a thick scouse accent.

Plus being around american's they'll start mixing both accents and start sounding even worse.

The Governor from walking dead is from liverpool, little fact for ya.

Hasney

ac91a8ab22f9113572dc405679e1cffb.jpg

Fuck you Redcoats!

Not enough talk here about Cesaro & The Kidd from last nights Main Event...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cq9q7_cesaro-and-kidd-insert-promo_animals

Well that was glorious. You're not so bad you know, especially seeing as you serve something like this up and I'll deliver. That's because we have...

a47FVoe.gif

Ain't nobody afraid of British Miz.

Deliiiiiightful. I CAME FOR SPORT.

I DEMAND VENGANCE, GOOD SIR. British Miz V Somoan Not-in-a-tag-team Miz. All the brass rings on a pole match.

Hasney

Oh god, calling them both Miz made me think of a dark post-apocalypse future where everything is referred to as Miz like that Lucha Underground announcer saying "The following Lucha".

"The following Miz is schedule for 1 Miz and will be contested under No-Mizification Rules."

Well since it's gone a bit British I'll take the opportunity to dive in and offer handshakes all round. I'll be carrying bags for a bit while I catch up with the worlds greatest Soap Operas.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well since it's gone a bit British I'll take the opportunity to dive in and offer handshakes all round. I'll be carrying bags for a bit while I catch up with the worlds greatest Soap Operas.

Like the limeys say

"Good morrow" "old chap" "give us a butcher's at your fave five" or else end up "on the cobbles" "milord"

Like the limeys say

"Good morrow" "old chap" "give us a butcher's at your fave five" or else end up "on the cobbles" "milord"

I've been out of the loop for a while (since a bit before the streak was broken). Faves from now and back in 'the day'. In no particular order feel free to call me for whatever you like over them:

1. Dolph Ziggler - if only he had free reign on the mic cause I think he has some seriously underused skills on that front.
2. Damien Sandow
3. Edge & Christian (I'm counting a tag as one entity)
4. WWE-era Kurt Angle
5. Mick Foley

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Your biscuits aren't biscuits and your gravy isn't gravy, damn you America!

When we do "bangers and mash" it involves a TV show and fucking.

I've been out of the loop for a while (since a bit before the streak was broken). Faves from now and back in 'the day'. In no particular order feel free to call me for whatever you like over them:

1. Dolph Ziggler - if only he had free reign on the mic cause I think he has some seriously underused skills on that front.
2. Damien Sandow
3. Edge & Christian (I'm counting a tag as one entity)
4. WWE-era Kurt Angle
5. Mick Foley

Lowly serf! Viewing your Fave Five it appears that you need to awaken to some other wrestling promotions, I think you'll enjoy them. You ever hear of PROGRESS?

Joeki11a

Banned
Hope all of you realize Roman is best as a Heel, being a face is not possible with a persona like him.

I say he becomes champ in 2015 turns heel gets a new look attire music ect, no more shield nostalgia crap.

Top Bottom