• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is that fucking syrup on fried chicken? What the hell, America?

Gravy only refers to a meat based sauce over here, anything else is a sauce. Wiki says your white gravy's like a bechemel sauce.

Man, I'd love that. One day, maybe. America is high up on my bucket list.

Chicken and Waffles!

Fantastic stuff!

You are missing out oh so hard.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You can get really good beef and pork all around the USA. Better than most of Europe in fact for less money.

It's chicken we lose to the Europeans on unless you go to some ridiculous lengths getting the good stuff. Dairy too, though thats mostly due to how we pasteurize it.

¡HarlequinPanic!;143716468 said:
don't knock it til you tried it, chicken n' waffles is the shiiiitttt (once a year)
I don't understand the appeal of chicken and waffles at all. I mean, I like chicken and I like waffles, but not as a damn meal.

Sephzilla

You can get really good beef and pork all around the USA. Better than most of Europe in fact for less money.

It's chicken we lose to the Europeans on unless you go to some ridiculous lengths getting the good stuff. Dairy too, though thats mostly due to how we pasteurize it.

Unless you live in Wisconsin

Fox318

That can't be America - there's no-one clapping.

untitled-1foshn.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHciXv3BVXQ

Sephzilla

Vermont is fine as well. There are some outstanding American cheeses but your average stuff here is far worse than the average there.

We also get murdered on Butter. European butter is just plain better.

Euro butter is definitely better. But nothing tops Wisconsin cheese IMHO.

Cagey

Banned
Chicken and waffles is a golden era jazz creation from Harlem, friends.

After the peformances, too late to eat dinner, too early to eat breakfast, why not feast on both.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Brothers...sisters...have you heard the good word yet?
That's right, I am talking about our lord and savior, (saviour for our foreign "friends") vegan food.

bento20081016.jpg

I would love to sit down and just talk with you, see where your soul is at. All you have to do is accept veganism into your heart.

tumblr_n9qxvxGTKH1qg7bhbo3_500.gif

That's right, I am talking about our lord and savior, (saviour for our foreign "friends") vegan food. I would love to sit down and just talk with you, see where your soul is at. All you have to do is accept veganism into your heart.

Cu1nDnl.gif

Bowser

That's right, I am talking about our lord and savior, (saviour for our foreign "friends") vegan food.

bento20081016.jpg

I would love to sit down and just talk with you, see where your soul is at. All you have to do is accept veganism into your heart.

tumblr_n9qxvxGTKH1qg7bhbo3_500.gif

10747989_658922420892911_1768050778_n.jpg

If you're gonna eat seafood in America, you go to New Orleans.

tumblr_mv6mw8LRlY1qc5b42o1_500.gif

Correct. Also, most places outside of Louisiana that serve "Cajun" food sucks...even in Houston.

Chicken and waffles is a golden era jazz creation from Harlem, friends.

After the peformances, too late to eat dinner, too early to eat breakfast, why not feast on both.
Ok, thanks for the history lesson. I was just looking on wiki and it said that Roscoe's owner is from Harlem. I'm always confused by people saying it's a southern thing cause I've never know it to be popular at all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eggs don't belong on burgers, guys. It's just wrong. I don't care how good it is, it just isn't right.
godhateseggs.com

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I ate so many beef bowls and fried chinese donuts when I stayed overseas with my friend for a week. I'm not proud of myself.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Next you'll be saying that sliced boiled egg isn't a good accompaniment to a balti or curry...

how the fuck you gonna slice an egg

Eggs are meant to be DRANK. Eight a day. Get your protein up.

DM, you know that most of us engy's have the worst sense of humor~

And eggs belong on everything!

JR and Jarrett really high on Ziggler in his podcast today, almost the opposite of what stone cold says except they all seem to agree that he looks like a wimp in most of his matches~

Top Bottom