• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

jmdajr

gooker2.jpg

DMczaf

Unsurprisingly, according to Alvarez, Mr. Haitch was "extremely happy, over the moon" hearing the NXT chants while in the back on Raw.

triple-h-o.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Spider, are you one of those hardcore vegans? You know, the type who won't even go into a town with "ham" in the name?

Real talk, I don't give a shit what people eat and I don't talk about it unless I am talking about dinner plans with friends.

Just keeping it FnP, babby girl

tumblr_mse4dnmVib1r7xb2wo1_400.gif

Fox318

Unsurprisingly, according to Alvarez, Mr. Haitch was "extremely happy, over the moon" hearing the NXT chants while in the back on Raw.

triple-h-o.gif

Whose idea was it to have Vince wince and have smoke blow up on his end?

I can't tell if that's stupid or awesome.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
If there were such a thing as hardcore vegans, I'd still have no problem with them! It's all good.
A lot of vegans and vegetarians are sanctimonious ass hats, but there are a lot of "lol bacon" people on the other side too. Obnoxious people gon obnoxious, regardless of their diet.

ShawnandBret_display_image.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Huh, apparently Yano's partners for WK9 will be gaijins, but not Team 3D. Any guesses?

Huh.

EL PATRON?!

No, but I wish. Goddamn I wish.

Probably...fuck, I really don't know. Dudebusters? Bad Influence?

Fox318

Yes he's making hundreds of millions

Is the WWE even making a profit?

Their ratings are tanking every week.

The slammys used to bring a bump every year and was one of the worst rated ever and they actually lost viewers as the show went on.

Do you like digital Cock-fights? Because that will determine the answer.
haha, I'm just curious if they're really popular with kids or people who just enjoy collecting anything nintendo are driving the sales. I guess we'll find out early next year when the christmas rush wears off. I've seen tons of those infinity figures in clearance racks before the shopping season started.

Vince will probably produce WWE branded figurines in 2017.

Top Bottom