• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Toki767

And Rollins is doing it correctly. Building up the other guy because it makes him look better when he wins. Shame he isn't going to win.

RP912

Banned
I swear Inoki/tiger wrestled more matches than hogan/flair :/...but the exception is that hogan/flair was actually entertaining...this rivalry sucks :(

Commentary really brings it down, I can deal with Rollins/Cena doing a good job with shitty material but once Cole chimes in my ears just want to melt off.

Since when was Rollins decent on the mic? Did it come installed with the in-ring upgrades he showed last week? ...No, but really he won me over after the Cena and Ziggler matches last week.

Crowd seems decent. This might not be horrible.

^ Yep. Cena & Rollins. Hogan just standing there lol.

They will pay for it to trend. Nothing to attempt.
Baron Corbin was the #1 trend in the world during NXT R-Evolution, you know?

Seems like a massive waste of fucking money to me. Do people other than 1D or 5SOS fans give a shit about Twitter trends?

Haven't turned on the show yet. Let me guess, it's been a long, boring promo segment where nothing is said.

i just flicked it on and john cena is wearing a santa hat and hogan is in a full santa costume and he said 'what are you gonna do when all the christmas cheer runs wild on you'

UberTag

Seems like a massive waste of fucking money to me. Do people other than 1D or 5SOS fans give a shit about Twitter trends?
Paying for trends is cheaper than spending money on pyro for Kane.

Besides, if you really want to talk about "a massive waste of fucking money", did you know that 26 writers wrote RAW tonight?

jred2k

Haven't turned on the show yet. Let me guess, it's been a long, boring promo segment where nothing is said.
Cena wants to beat up Lesnar. Rollinswants the Authority back. Face GM of the week makes a Rollins vs. Cena match.

...business as usual.

Oh and Cena had Hogan's arm raised faster than you can blink after Hogan gave him his Santa hat.

Ho Ho Hogan called himself Hulk Hogan during his ending promo, seemed like a flub.

Paying for trends is cheaper than spending money on pyro for Kane.

Besides, if you really want to talk about "a massive waste of fucking money", did you know that 26 writers wrote RAW tonight?

Well yeah each wrestler needs their own writer to spend 24/7 with them to understand how to write their character! Can't half arse that!

RP912

Banned
I don't think I have ever heard a ex writer that had positive things to say. I bet it's hell.

dude...vince goes through writers like picking crust from eyes. Imagine writing one of the best Raws of the ages....and out of no where Vince changes the script 10 minutes before Raw :/.

WWE forever talking shit about WCW, but continue to do the same booking techniques. At least Nitro wings it out if there's no good booking for that night.

I totally expected Hogan to make that the stipulation for tonight, oh well. They will run out of guest GM's soon. Or maybe everyone will gang up on Cena so he wants them back. I dunno.

I don't think I have ever heard a ex writer that had positive things to say. I bet it's hell.

Is Freddie Prinze Jnr still there? Seems like an odd place for him to want to be.

Damn. Rollins has got all the heel ring tactics down cold. Did he flip on a switch and decided to start trying starting last week, or what?
Hell, but paid hell! If 26 people are expected to come up with ... this... over the course of a week + presumably a Smackdown script, too? Low, low expectations.

Top Bottom