• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm already declaring the rumble winner

Rollins

Why?

Ambrose will take out Rome, Rusev takes out Ambrose, Seth gets help and he throws Rusev over

Thinking someone other than Roman is winning the rumble..

WIK3aJs.gif

UberTag

I thought about making a visual shoutout for GAF, since I'll be in the hard camera shot.

But I didn't. >_>
You willingly signed up for the torture that is a live RAW TV taping (which is practically hell on Earth itself; even the audience for Dr. Phil has more fun) and you didn't even bother to explore the one act that would have made enduring said hell worthwhile in making a creative sign that paid tribute to WrassleGAF and gave you instant notoriety?

Well in that case, you deserve what you get.
Yeah... what he said.

I would have enjoyed a "WrassleGAF Would Rather Be Watching NXT" sign.

strobogo

Banned
True, but the problem with Misawa's booking is that the instant any of his "heirs" started to falter he would rip the title off of them and give it back to himself or another big star. His problem was that Misawa wasn't a fan of Jr wrestlers facing the heavyweights, and only now is he being given the chance to run with the championship (which makes sense, since only Morishima and Sugiura are legitimate challengers to the title now outside of NJPW guys.

That makes no sense considering how his career path went. And the career path of most of the biggest Japanese stars in the last 35 years. The junior wrestling heavies, proving his worth, and then jumping to heavyweight is pretty much the traditional career path in Japan.

I could see WWE wanting Reigns to be The Guy so bad that they would hold off to ensure he doesn't get turned on but A) this is the same company that went with Batista last year and B) only a select few dislike Reigns.

UberTag

I thought the Raw filled with pointless legends segments wasn't until before the Rumble.
Rusev has to make the rounds of all the pointless legend segments before he gets fed to Cena. Dwayne, Y2J, Piper, Hogan... all of these segments filled with Lana jokes and one-liners will make Rusev super-over so that when he loses all but one match with a screwy ending in his 3-month feud to Cena we'll still want to see him in the mid-card.

My only RAW exposure today will be the comments in this thread. I'll enjoy the misery all these fools go through.
This is the ideal Monday night experience. You have chosen wisely, friend.

Vylash

they're gonna give Reigns a monster push and he'll either fizzle out and die, or make huge Lesnar-esque improvements very fast, problem is they're trying to give him the same Cena template they gave Sheamus and it's just not gonna work

somedevil

I could see WWE wanting Reigns to be The Guy so bad that they would hold off to ensure he doesn't get turned on but A) this is the same company that went with Batista last year and B) only a select few dislike Reigns.

What percent chance do you see them making Reigns throw out a returning Daniel Bryan in the rumble?

RP912

Banned
I'm dying to see Bryan get thrown out breaking Santino's record. As soon as his toe get on the ring apron, reigns pluck him back to the locker room.

So what happens if the crowd turns on Roman before Mania? Going ahead with their plans regardless of how badly it'll go down? Another year with absentee champ Brock Lesnar? Cenawinslol?

UberTag

Well I bet someone will asked how crippled he is because he will be with the bella twins at the portland comic con the day before the Royal Rumble.
He's just there to make sure none of the comic geeks harass his wife and to carry John and Nikki's bags for them.

So what happens if the crowd turns on Roman before Mania? Going ahead with their plans regardless of how badly it'll go down? Another year with absentee champ Brock Lesnar? Cenawinslol?
The sheep are too programmed to turn on Reigns until after Mania. They'll just be grateful it's not Cena.
But I don't see him lasting multiple singles feuds as champ unless Rollins and Ambrose go out of their way to make his weak ass look like a million bucks.

Vylash

Batista is a part timer so they could afford to throw him away, Roman is a different story

They'll get Hogan, Austin, Rock, Foley, Cena, Punk, Bryan and Eddie's corpse to give him a rub. They won't let up on Roman at this point I expect, unless Vince gets a hard on for one of the NXT dudes.

I highly doubt her boobs costs tens of thousands of dollars. A quick search says that average surgery is about $3700.

I've seen average ranges between $5,000 and $10,000 including recovery accommodations. I imagine the cheap, shitty boob jobs drag down the average.

Entropia

No One Remembers
HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN! HO HO HOGAN!

Top Bottom