• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey guys its the matchup youve all been waiting for its reigns vs the show tonitE!!

jfZZHa3.jpg

Alucard

Banned
oh thats not meaningless at all, my bad. have some shibata goodness to make up for it

http://110.imagebam.com/temporarylink/Wu8e0yf-A2wYcKQpqhH7Uw/1419289130/33946/339454646/A02-Shibata.g

Bonus: Shibata getting the wind knocked the fuck out of him by a crazy flying kokeshi

[IMG]http://giant.gfycat.com/BitterPolishedEnglishpointer.gif

That Honma missile headbutt looked pretty epic in the context of the match.

RP912

Banned
For those that are mma fans in here...is the ufc pass thingie worth it?

I been thinking about some old school UFC for a minute and wondering if it's worth the time...

Xater

For those that are mma fans in here...is the ufc pass thingie worth it?

I been thinking about some old school UFC for a minute and wondering if it's worth the time...

Do they have all those early UFC shows there with all the real carny fights?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well it's easy to be the guy when you're the president of the damn company.

This is also the gateway for TMDK (Haste and Nicholls) as they are expected to be on loan to NJPW for most of the year in 2015.

He's president because he was THE guy. Misawa basically saw him as his heir forever ago. When KENTA was middling, Marufuji was excelling.

RP912

Banned
I'm making a vow of not watching a raw xmas show despite the random ass matches that's making me stroke my beard....

Diablo 2/3 and homework session>>>>

Xater

I'm making a vow of not watching a raw xmas show despite the random ass matches that's making me stroke my beard....

Diablo 2/3 and homework session>>>>

My only RAW exposure today will be the comments in this thread. I'll enjoy the misery all these fools go through.

I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion around here, but Piper is the absolute drizzling shits who has never done anything noteworthy in his career. He's shit in the ring, makes Hogan look like Steamboat. All his promos are the same damn thing, and he's a racist prick. A very VERY overrated talker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Carnies Awards will be right after Christmas. An extra present. I'll bring pie charts!

I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion around here, but Piper is the absolutely drizzling shits who has never done anything noteworthy in his career. He's shit in the ring, makes Hogan look like Steamboat. All his promos are the same damn thing, and he's a racist prick. A very VERY overrated talker.

I was largely indifferent towards him, but his rambling 'shoot' during one of the earlier TNA shows put me off him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uyr8wnHpT0

A "Cena sucks" chant just broke out in the Target Center lobby.

These are my people.

Also, anecdotally, Reigns seems to be super over with the regular folk here. Sorry smarks.

RP912

Banned
I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion around here, but Piper is the absolutely drizzling shits who has never done anything noteworthy in his career. He's shit in the ring, makes Hogan look like Steamboat. All his promos are the same damn thing, and he's a racist prick. A very VERY overrated talker.

I don't think there's a piper fan in here...

The only promo I liked from him was the one after Halloween Havoc 96, where he was rambling his ass off while Hogan was like "k".

His moveset would make the Great Khali laugh, his matches ranged from ok to dogshit, his mic work was certified garbage, and his greatest contribute to wrestling was putting over Cindy Larper.

Fuck piper

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its funny to me when I can watch a WWE PPV and understand basically everything that's happening despite skipping from Summerslam to now because the storylines are exactly the same down to everyone fighting the same guys.

Its funny to me when I can watch a WWE PPV and understand basically everything that's happening despite skipping from Summerslam to now because the storylines are exactly the same down to everyone fighting the same guys.

And you can pretty much watch the PPV the next night on RAW because it's just the same shit.

I don't think there's a piper fan in here...

It's probably me, although I wouldn't call myself a huge fan of his work - I like what I've seen of his early stuff in Portland and San Francisco, plus I own a Piper's Pit compilation tape, but I can't disagree with a lot of the criticisms levelled at him.

strobogo

Banned
I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion around here, but Piper is the absolute drizzling shits who has never done anything noteworthy in his career. He's shit in the ring, makes Hogan look like Steamboat. All his promos are the same damn thing, and he's a racist prick. A very VERY overrated talker.

I'd say that is the popular opinion of him around here. Whatever shine he once had to him was lost long, long ago. His promos are rambling, squeeky bullshit sessions that has followed the same template since 1993: AW SHUCKS for me?, hometown cheap pop, shit about the 80s, ICON. Over and over and over and over. It's really easy to be a "great talker" when as a heel all you do is throw out racist shit and as a face do nothing but cheap pops.

Fuck Roddy Piper.

So now Roman "make him look strong" Reigns is getting his make a wish appearances publicized? Gotta make him look strong at all costs. Cena 2.0. I bet in a few years he'll be wearing all types of different shirts every 6 months and pandering to the crowds more than he already tires to do.

He's president because he was THE guy. Misawa basically saw him as his heir forever ago. When KENTA was middling, Marufuji was excelling.

True, but the problem with Misawa's booking is that the instant any of his "heirs" started to falter he would rip the title off of them and give it back to himself or another big star. His problem was that Misawa wasn't a fan of Jr wrestlers facing the heavyweights, and only now is he being given the chance to run with the championship (which makes sense, since only Morishima and Sugiura are legitimate challengers to the title now outside of NJPW guys.

Top Bottom