• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

jmdajr

You mean ROMAN REIGNS, GOD DAMN IT.

720x405-Unknown[1].jpeg

Most Puzzlingly Pushed-Then-Buried Performer: Cesaro

RP912

Banned
Loved Ernie Ladd's style too
hqdefault.jpg

ladd.jpg

LaddPoker1971_lano.JPG

ernieladdpurplehat.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

JR141.jpg

That class. Dude treated wrestling like it was apart of life.

One thing I loved about that era was the fact that wrestlers used to treat their belts like infants. They would put it around them or on the table while cutting a promo with such care.

strobogo

Banned
Fox, I feel like you really need to stop asking questions where you state what you think is right in the question. The kind of questions you ask to have someone back you up instead of asking a legitimate question. Because you're always wrong. Like...every single time. You should switch to asking for knowledge.

Fox318

That class. Dude treated wrestling like it was apart of life.

One thing I loved about that era was the fact that wrestlers used to treat their belts like infants. They would put it around them or on the table while cutting a promo with such care.

Back then it was more about the ring work. Guys were booked like fighters.

WWE wants to be a Saturday morning cartoon. I think Luke Harper is great but look at how he walked out with the belt.

He dragged it on the floor. While it matches his character it doesn't really help the belt.

RP912

Banned
Back then it was more about the ring work. Guys were booked like fighters.

WWE wants to be a Saturday morning cartoon. I think Luke Harper is great but look at how he walked out with the belt.

He dragged it on the floor. While it matches his character it doesn't really help the belt.

Yeah that shit made me cringe. I love harper but dammit don't fuck with the IC belt.

Fox, I feel like you really need to stop asking questions where you state what you think is right in the question. The kind of questions you ask to have someone back you up instead of asking a legitimate question. Because you're always wrong. Like...every single time. You should switch to asking for knowledge.

iCdGIve9Do0jb.gif

RP912

Banned
Holy shit I have never seen this before. Hogan chokes out a late night host and then drops the guy on the floor. His head gets split open...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7n_SHrK408

Hogan is a dick.

Back then it was all about protecting the business. Shit like this is a prime example. It's not different from the newscaster saying "wrestling was fake" to Dave Schultz...and we all saw what happens when you come to a wrestler with that bull jive :/

RP912

Banned
Word. Cheese tastes awful, it's terrible for you, it ruins everything by overpowering whatever food its on with the taste of CHEESE. Fuck cheese. Useless.

You know who probably likes to eat cheese on everything?

itkRJyD.jpg

goddamn Chris living up to his last name...

91.jpg

Fox318

I would hope not every single time :(

If this is in regards to the Punk comment I just thought that he is receiving mainstream media coverage about his UFC represents how the WWE has declined in popularity.

For example I can't see this happening today : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFaFOig3H4 with a WWE talent.

Closest thing would be Cena stopping by on SportsNation or something.

Holy shit I have never seen this before. Hogan chokes out a late night host and then drops the guy on the floor. His head gets split open...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7n_SHrK408

Hogan is a dick.

Fucking nuts

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know what Hogan was doing he still went too far.

In one of the newer WWE Network shows, I think it was the Wrestlemania Rewind, it might have been a different one though about Mr T, they talked about how they shut him the fuck OUT of the business, so he never understood or even got an inkling about how it worked beyond his part. It's interesting.

So, just taking a wild stab in the dark here, but are all the guys hating on cheese American?

Also, Chris Hero: The Buddy Rose Years is the one of the best things in indie wrestling, I really hope he fully morphs into the Playboy. Early 80's, not the Blow Away diet era.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, just taking a wild stab in the dark here, but are all the guys hating on cheese American?

Also, Chris Hero: The Buddy Rose Years is the one of the best things in indie wrestling, I really hope he fully morphs into the Playboy. Early 80's, not the Blow Away diet era.

Nope. Cheese is my bread and butter. No carbs. Eat as much as you like.

Eight eggs smothered with motherfuckin cheese. Brefus of champions.

Chris Hero is pretty dope now, I like him embracing the weight. Be yo self. Be the Feast Incarnate.

Fox318

WWE announces Raw reunion show in Dallas

In an attempt to boost eyeballs on the go-home show for the Royal Rumble, which takes place on 1/19, WWE will be doing a show called "Raw Reunion."

Announces already as appearing on the show are Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, plus a 30-man Lumberjack match with John Cena vs. Seth Rollins.

An interesting note is that in the release for the show, Brock Lesnar's name was not listed. Previously, Lesnar had been advertised for that date.
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...0378-wwe-announces-raw-reunion-show-in-dallas

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yo, real talk.

Yall interested in doing our own version of Avatar Lethal Lottery? It's not video game related.

What you do is create a GAF avatar, and enter yourself. We spin your wheel, you get the avatar someone else made, and you gotta sport it till the Rumble. Avatars must be wrestling related.

What do you all think? Anyone in for this shit? I think it could be fun. The Lethal Lottery.

Recall

Yo, real talk.

Yall interested in doing our own version of Avatar Lethal Lottery? It's not video game related.

What you do is create a GAF avatar, and enter yourself. We spin your wheel, you get the avatar someone else made, and you gotta sport it till the Rumble. Avatars must be wrestling related.

What do you all think? Anyone in for this shit? I think it could be fun. The Lethal Lottery.

tumblr_mzm8iq8uFI1sdqajoo1_400.gif

Learn ya shit

jred2k

I wonder if they are going to start doing this instead of Oldschool Raw or in addition to it.

I can't believe we'll still be getting Rollins/Cena matches in a month. It's reminding me a lot of the Cena/Ziggler feud from the end of 2012.

I just had a disturbing vision of Rollins and J&J having shit dumped on them for New Years.

Yo, real talk.

I'm in as long as my doesn't end up being Jay Lethal.

Yo, real talk.

There's a whole lot of risk here, friend. I don't wanna get stuck with a fucking Zack Ryder avatar or some shit.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Yo, real talk.

Always up for it!

Top Bottom