• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DeepDiscountDVD having their 20% off sale -- post what you're getting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

SKluck said:
I can't justify buying Curb Your Enthusiasm. $25-30 (or $20 I guess with the 20% off) for 5 hours of content just seems kind of ridiculous.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Do you buy a movie DVDs that are 15-20 bucks? How often are they more than an hour and a half or two?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Curb Your Enthusiasm is the funniest shit on tv,Id pay 50$ just to watch the episodes over and over.

Suerte

Well for the UK GAFers, play.com are having a summer sale, I picked up:

Secretary (Region 2 DVD)
Battle Royale - (5.1/DTS) Special Edition (2 Discs) (Region 2 DVD)
The Good Girl (Region 2 DVD)

I might pick up some more when I get bored :p

I ordered The Simpsons: The Complete Fourth Season for $24. It will be promptly returned to Wal-Mart where I bought it earlier this week for $38.

I preordered WWE Bad Blood 2004 for $13.47, but that was without the coupon since it didn't work on preorders. Still a hell of a deal, though!

Mairu

It was very hard for me to decide what to order. I didn't want to spend too much, but I still spent more than I wanted to... and I probably will get in one small order before the sale ends.

MONK-1ST SEASON $ 27.91
NIP/TUCK-1ST COMPLETE SEASON (CE) $ 27.91
THE CRITIC-ENTIRE SERIES (3D) $ 29.66
THE BEN STILLER SHOW $ 16.32
RESERVOIR DOGS (SE) $ 6.37
THE HIDDEN FORTRESS (CRITERION) $ 17.24
THE SEVEN SAMURAI $ 23.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom