• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demento (PS2) - New screens from Capcom

olimario

Banned
gafdemen09.jpg
gafdemen08.jpg
gafdemen07.jpg
gafdemen06.jpg
gafdemen05.jpg
gafdemen04.jpg
gafdemen03.jpg
gafdemen02.jpg
gafdemen01.jpg

:D
Im not sure how long this server will hold up

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I don't mind another horror game. Bring it on, I say. Looks pretty interesting, actually. :)

I really hope it will be focused on atmosphere and story rather than action though. No zombie splatter with shotgun please.

olimario

Banned
It shares a style with RE4 and really, it kind of looks like RE4 before it got moved to a village. Graphics are very nice, too.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
The graphics are pretty good. Nothing that special, but fine. Reminds me of Eternal Darkness a bit.

For some reason I get the feeling this isn't your standard horror game though. I dunno if any new information has been released, but going off the images in those scans we got, it seemed to me like the monster was more misunderstood than terrible. I wasn't kidding with my Beauty and the Beast vs. Hunchback of Notre Dame comment.

Also, and I might be remembering wrong, but I don't think I've seen her holding a weapon yet.

Top Bottom