• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 7 [CNN] But...the electorate refused to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

Banned
Universal Healthcare has to be done, there is no example of a good healthcare system in the entire world that isnt some type of single payer/universal healthcare.

Not true. Singapore's Health Savings account system works great and doesn't cost the government much.

stupei

Can we all agree that Hillary and Sanders are both not perfect, and have strong and weak suits, and are light years better than anyone running on the Republican side?

I don't think Hillary and Sanders supporters should be decking it out like a snake and mongoose.

Which one of them is Rikki-Tikki-Tavi?
I don't disagree, obviously.

Slayven

BvGg467CMAEfBt_.jpg

pigeon

Banned
Actually pretty smart to point to the difficulty African-American men have getting cabs in metropolitan areas. SO RELATABLE! NODDING MY HEAD

bounchfx

Directly, no? But they absolutely contribute to the issue. The ease of obtaining a gun contributes a lot more to gun violence in the US than mental illness does. Even without mass shootings there's a huge problem with shootings and the focus on those detracts from the bigger issue.

again, I totally agree. But that's on our government to man up and control, the gun companies #1 obligation is profit, not morality, and that's for us as a country to keep in check. It's the influence they have that is at the root of this and which we have to correct. It's WAY too fucking easy to get a gun and we need better laws for sure.

Will Don Lemon next ask about their own personal theories regarding the missing Malaysian plane, and whether or not they think a black hole caused it?

I get the idea behind the question, but this one is so poorly worded and loaded. There's better ways to phrase it.

Hell of a good answer for Hillary, I'm concerned Bernie is gonna fuck this answer up. It's such a BS one and he doesn't seem like the type to deflect questions.

Here's Sanders talking about the struggles of black people and NeoGAF just keeps harping on the same tired narrative that he never mentions it.

foxtrot3d

Banned
Actually pretty smart to point to the difficulty African-American men have getting cabs in metropolitan areas. SO RELATABLE! NODDING MY HEAD

Not saying it's not a problem, because I'm positive it certainly is, but in my four years hear in DC I've never had trouble hailing a cab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom