• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 7 [CNN] But...the electorate refused to change

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Auto bailout was separate. Are you guys making up shit?

He voted against TARP, which contained 82 billion which is what is considered the auto bailout. Bernie didn't dispute that in the debate.

You're referencing another bailout for 15 billion that was after.

kirblar

Not saying it's not a problem, because I'm positive it certainly is, but in my four years hear in DC I've never had trouble hailing a cab.
DC and the surrounding area is noticeably less racist than the rest of the east coast in google search maps. It's a big island in the Appalachian sea.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Can we stop going back nearly 20 years Bernie? I wanna hear about the future.

EDIT: WALL STREET

Tesseract

Banned
Haha, they're both hiding behind provisions

I swear we are all full of shit

Just vote Trump and let's make a neogaf mad Max gang

pigeon

Banned
Hillary: "So yeah, the welfare bill would have been great if it weren't for Republicans. But on the other hand, remember the last time a Clinton was president? Let's do that again."

Valhelm

contribute something
"An economic boom happened to coincide with my husband's presidency" is much worse than Bernie's Wall Street pivots

Ithil

Wall_Street_film.jpg

foxtrot3d

Banned
DC and the surrounding area is noticeably less racist than the rest of the east coast in google search maps. It's a big island in the Appalachian sea.

Oh, I know but I'm talking specifically about Bernie's reference about D.C. twenty years ago. D.C. wasn't always a great place to live. I'll say D.C. cops are also don't have the same excessive force and systemic discrimination policy that other metro cities have these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom