• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 8 [Univision] Agent Smith goes to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

She said she'd continue Obama's executive orders and forge a bipartisan consensus when the question was what she could accomplish without a bipartisan consensus.
Yeah I don't understand the "Hillary gives a plan." Not really, she gives the same talking points as well

Elchele

Bernie dropped truth bombs about USA-Latin America

And he is right about Puerto Rico. Vulture capitalist take advantage of economies in bad moment and people suffering to make easy money, same is happening in Argentina atm

Honestly what Bernie just said there LOST him Florida if he was the nominee...I mean that was huge, huge misstep. And Dems losing Florida is not where we want to start...

I mean near campaign ending Florida mistake.

Einhander

Hold the fuck up. She just said she wants to overturn citizens united. Is that new?

That is quite sad considering she hugely benefited from it throughout this election, and she would have the gall to proclaim to overturn it after the election? Ugh.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Honestly though Bernie was winning his first debate hands down tonight but yeesh the last 5 minutes or so has been rough for him. That tape was insane.

Goodstyle

kBQp5q.gif

Ashodin

Honestly what Bernie just said there LOST him Florida if he was the nominee...I mean that was huge, huge misstep. And Dems losing Florida is not where we want to start...

A little overblown response, don't you think?

It's clear he was talking about Cuba's healthcare being great, and not all the other policies enacted, and it was poor of Clinton to say that Bernie is going to make people disappear. There's absolutely no basis for it.

Ryoku

Rubenov

I doubt many people are watching this debate. It's only debate #345,679

Steel

Banned
That is quite sad considering she hugely benefited from it throughout this election, and she would have the gall to proclaim to overturn it after the election? Ugh.

Obama was also funded by superpacs. But he wants to overturn Citizen's United as well. Pretty much all democrats hated it from the time it went through, without exception. Not much they can really do about it without a supermajority or more supreme court nominees.

rogue74

Cuban American democrat from Miami here. Just popped in to say Bernie can kiss Florida goodbye after that Castro video. Not a good look down here. Supporting Obama's Cuba policy is one thing, praising Castro is another.

Hillary of course seized the opportunity. Pandering? Perhaps. But smart.

I mean he took a serious hit there, can't spin it as anything other than that. Overall been probably his most solid debate performance so far though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom