• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigeon

Banned
"I have no position, but we should decriminalize marijuana at the federal level"

way to bury the lede hillary, that was the wrong way to answer that

I went to search for Bernie's twitter account but accidentally searched for all twitter references to him and I'm actually surprised to find out that the debate is giving him major positive buzz.
I thought it would be harsher on him but it seems his ideas are successfully making it past his mouth!

Alright we got Sander's and Hillary's opinion on marijuana let's move on!

Lol have we seen Webb in a while? I seriously forgot he was here, poor guy.

Clinton just lost the pot reform crowd to Bernie.

Yup

Gattsu25

Banned
Voting for recreational marijuana is all well and dandy but not going to solve the problem.

Stop jailing people and commute the sentences of those already imprisoned. Remove the caste system that treats felony convicted free people from having equal rights. Do that as well.

Valhelm

contribute something
b1aZAQ9.jpg

oc pls do not steal

Shut the hell up with the "Bernie copied Hillary" and vice versa crap. They agree on the issues and every agreement has been something that is completely obvious.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
why the heck did the hill waffle on the pot question, it's just a no brainer to say "decriminalize it" at the very least

Bernie's right.
Working with congressional Republicans just isn't in the realm of possibility. They were elected specifically to obstruct from their manipulated districts.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Just like every single Democrat in 2008 on gay marriage. She's setting herself up for the general.

Politically it might make sense potentially, but it does not look good since it sets up another case of her flip flopping or changing her mind when it is convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom